• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #72 2018-09-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just building it thats the issue, theres about a million other GBs that come on the list to level before it lol
It's probably worth it even if you just leave it a level 1. Am camping at the moment and doing lots of reoccurring quests. I'd be awash with diamonds by now as I won quite a few in the past few weeks.

May have to use a couple of expansions and get it built Just need to trade down for the goods

Galladhorn

Monarch
Chateau is an essential GB now a days, because of GE, Events and Cities at full tech - But yea it depends on which Era a player is in and how much space there is available. In most cases it should be high on the priority list. Even for a Diamond harvesting City it should be raised.

DeletedUser97166

To be fair I do think we are slacking on the convo this week
@Amy Steele is not going to get her 100+ pages if we don't pick up the pace tehe

Status
Not open for further replies.