• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #72 2018-09-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just clicked on my ship as I couldn't remember when it was due for collection. Appears I'm getting supplies instead of coins! Could really do with the AI :D
Screenshot.jpg

Ati2

Legend
Some movies are pointless to watch again, others; as you know what´s gonna happen, you pay more attention to different stuff
Some movies are like that, like the "6th sense," but the rest are not. What different stuff should I look at in an average movie:

This doesn't mean that I don't have movies that I watch over and over again, but those I usually only do because of their soundtracks.

DeletedUser97166

Some movies are like that, like the "6th sense," but the rest are not. What different stuff should I look at in an average movie:

This doesn't mean that I don't have movies that I watch over and over again, but those I usually only do because of their soundtracks.
I have movies I watch again and again because even though I have seen them before they can still make me laugh/cry/think differently
And there are the ones that you notice things about that you didn't the first time watching, especially mysteries, which you see the clues that you missed the first time around.

DeletedUser97166

Okay, as my book talk was what killed the convo......

Fav movies of all time?

Ati2

Legend
Early finish Friday 8-) Just have to drive home now
It's Friday already? :D

Okay, as my book talk was what killed the convo......

It didn't. :) Okay, favorite book and/or book series?

Fav book is Two Years' Vacation by Jules Verne. Fav book series is the Silo series by Hugh Howey.

Fav movies of all time?

Fav movie: Waterworld. Fav musical soundtrack at the moment: The greatest showman. Fav sound in a movie: Tron: Legacy.

Emberguard

Legend
i don´t think it will come as daily prize, it does appear as grand prize
The standard up until the last event where there was no daily specials was for the main building to have a upgrade as a Daily Special.

unknown.png

Whoops, I was wanting to lose that match. Only was looking to fulfil the "defeat 30 units" quest :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.