• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #71 2018-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112892

Nothing wrong with trying to do both.
Whilst waiting for Traz BP I am levelling my Arc and attack GBs.
Whilst I am searching for Traz if there is easy Arc or attack BPs to get I grab them.
Yeah, but doing both sounds very painful for FP economy. So, I will first go for Arc 80,then for CF 50.

DeletedUser114055

Ah, yes. Getting BPs should be easier with Arc. Well, if there are any such GBs you can contrubite to.
There´s always where to dump FP with Arc, this is funny, having same discussion in game with a new guildee, about the CF prints..interesting

Ati2

Legend
There´s always where to dump FP with Arc, this is funny, having same discussion in game with a new guildee, about the CF prints..interesting
Sure, you can usually find a high-level GB in your guild or friend list where you can complete a full level yourself, and get tons of blueprints. That sucks FPs like crazy... :D (I imagine...)

DeletedUser114055

The idea is to be able to use 600-1000 FPs daily toward the leveling of the Arc. I will need some kind of help if I want to be able to do it in a meaningful time.
YEs, but still need to level the CF first, and then click "abort quest" 1323235757690334 times..

DeletedUser97166

if only we can abort faster.....
I only do three of my repeat quests, would be nice to have the option to abort a quest indefinitely (obviously with a way to undo it in future if you want to) then cycle through quests finding the couple I do.

DeletedUser114055

I only do three of my repeat quests, would be nice to have the option to abort a quest indefinitely (obviously with a way to undo it in future if you want to) then cycle through quests finding the couple I do.
Yes, like a "please don´t give me this awful quest again, i´m never gonna do it button"

DeletedUser114055

What drives me crazy is the animation. The old quest slides out, the new quest slides in, taking 4 or 5 seconds on a slower machine. Unbelievable...
I'm not counting... :D
Why not??, we need numbers...give us numbers..:P

Galladhorn

Monarch
Oh yes the Arc!,
– the GB that should never have been implemented into the game, but now it is here so everybody just slightly serious about this game better get one.

In 3-5 years a huge chunk of players will have the Arc at level 80 or more. I have asked before – Is there a maximum Reward Contribution Level?
– because if not, then the FP inflation Bubble will hit the game at some point when a player has +100% Contribution Reward – It will mean than a few players can go completely rampage because they will get more back than they invest every time. In the very unlikely scenario that all players have an Arc with +100% Contribution Reward the importance of FP´s will be zero – Essentially the game will be dead, shot its own Foot by an Arc boomerang.

Status
Not open for further replies.