• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #70 2018-09-03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
New thread time. Thankyou ladies and gents for your wonderful participation on last weeks thread. Winners from last week can be found [here]

This week, you can win...
Red_Panda_treasure.png

Choice between a medal package corresponding to your age [OR] one premium building building upto and including your age
*red panda not included

Bronze Age20
Iron Age50
Early Middle Age100
High Middle Age200
Late Middle Age350
Colonial Age600
Industrial Age1000
Progressive Era1500
Modern Era2200
Post Modern Era3000
Contemporary Era4000
Tomorrow5500
The Future7200
Arctic Future9000
Oceanic Future10840
[th]Age[/th][th]Medals[/th]

To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is post in this thread. Any player who posts within 2 minutes either side of this week's randomly chosen prize will win :)

Usual rules apply. This week's competition will close at 11pm UK time on Sunday 9th September. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Galladhorn

Monarch
Thanks for running this thread Emberguard.
Congrats to the winners.

- A new week and a new theme or ? :P

DeletedUser115071

Only 9K medals for a week, come on you can do better

Congrats on the winners

Galladhorn

Monarch
I am curious about how or if the Reconstrction mode will change Cities that I know in the Guild and aming freinds.
The high ranking players I ahve will not change much I am sure, their layouts are already maxed out.
But there is a lot fo other players that certainly can bennefit from a better layout. Will See :)

Emberguard

Legend
Look at it this way, it's the potential to get more GE encounters if you're running out of time, which means it's potentially the chance of getting diamonds! ;D

DeletedUser115071

Yeah I am sitting on 4M medals atm.. and I buy my turns on day one most of the times and spent 200K medals just to finish GE4 day 1, haha.

DeletedUser97166

I am curious about how or if the Reconstrction mode will change Cities that I know in the Guild and aming freinds.
The high ranking players I ahve will not change much I am sure, their layouts are already maxed out.
But there is a lot fo other players that certainly can bennefit from a better layout. Will See :)
I am just hoping I don't get hit up for a city plan a couple times a day
Only 9K medals for a week, come on you can do better

Congrats on the winners
it would actually get me my next expansion so I like it lol (although will prob do that before the comp is over anyways)

DeletedUser115071

All I want to say considering other prizes... Something like 30-50K to set someone searching for expansions regardless of era would be good

Status
Not open for further replies.