• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #70 2018-09-03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
I don't put ketchup on this particular one, but when I make pizza myself, I do put ketchup on it.

vikingraider

Emperor
Screenshot_47.png

Chips not fries. A thing of beauty, a chip butty

DeletedUser114055

No sauce, just ketchup, if I put everything on myself. I mean ketchup and the rest of the stuff. :D
Ketchup is 50% sugar...you using it instead of an oregano/basil tomato pure sauce..
I do apologize, is just i hear this stuff and the italian blood on me starts to boil..hehe

DeletedUser113901

What about a good old British chip butty with salt and vinegar. That cannot be beat
Looks there is something good in Britain finally. I mean your weird traditional recipes like "fermented sheep heart with mint and blueberries" (just made it up but I can't be sure you don't eat that) aren't very appealing to foreigners.
Ketchup is 50% sugar...you using it instead of an oregano/basil tomato pure sauce..
I do apologize, is just i hear this stuff and the italian blood on me starts to boil..hehe
And ketchup is NOT on pizza. Ever.

DeletedUser114055

You can grab a burger bun, half it, make hole on it (take some of the bread out); spread ketchup with a bit of oregano salt pepper; add ham, pineapple and cheese, drop in the oven for 5-7 minutes... yummy

DeletedUser113901

My country made the very first (and very best) "french" fries. The most variety of cheese proportionally to the land, our chocolates are sold worldwide ect.
And nobody ever heard of us. :(
Pizzas come from Italy tough.

DeletedUser114055

My country made the very first (and very best) "french" fries. The most variety of cheese proportionally to the land, our chocolates are sold worldwide ect.
And nobody ever heard of us. :(
Pizzas come from Italy tough.
What land is that? Cause i think mine competes if not wins in the chocolate/cheese thing, :D

DeletedUser113901

Try comparing belgian and french fries, too :)
Yup Switzerland is not bat for cheese/chocolate too.

Status
Not open for further replies.