• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #7 2017-06-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

I know a woman who could bite you in half
And that in a nutshell is why I don't have anything to do with women...it's like playing a game of minesweeper...sure you could tap a square that clear half the board...but you could also blow yourself up. :P

DeletedUser110195

Yes, that would be the square that clears half the board....I'm worried about the square that has a mine under it ;)

DeletedUser110169

Don't get me started on Incidents again! Whilst Inno has stated that you'll get 0-5 Incidents per day, what they haven't told us is the probability of getting those respective numbers! I betting that it's 40% chance of zero Incidents, 25% of 1, 15% of 2, 10% of 3, 7.5% of 4 and only 2.5% of 5!!!
I trust there will be an 'incident to be found' marker like the relic one in GE? It would be boring to be searching the screen all the time for things that aren't there!

I trust there will be an 'incident to be found' marker like the relic one in GE? It would be boring to be searching the screen all the time for things that aren't there!
That would at least make it simple for us on the app: just never show the 'incident to be found' marker!

The pronciple of searching around a map for something that might (or even might not) be there is an appeal to a segment of potential players. It has been found that this kind of thing appeals to the female mind, especially the under 30s (ish, I'm relying on memory - always a shaky thing these days).

Amy Steele

General
And indeed it is another rollover. The time chosen this week was:

#6.PNG

Several players came close, but not quite close enough. Look out for this week's thread, starting soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.