• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #7 2017-06-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need the browser version!

I don't think I would be so pissed off at being such a second-class player if the advertising had said "browser game with ability to do some things on your mobile" but the advert I saw gave me no reason to think this was a browser game at all.

LadyHecate

Major-General
do you need activate animations to see them?
Apparently not! But they are only live on the Beta Browser version. When released on Live you'll get 0-5 Incidents randomly appearing around your city. I've just been complaining on Beta because after finding five on Day 1 I've had a week with none but have finally received one earlier today.
We're trying to get the numbers changed to 1-5 per day!

joesoap

Major-General
i find that having the app to support the browser game is great but i dont think i could use the app full time

DeletedUser108047

I use the app only when the addiction is too strong and I can't reach a pc... it is definitely second class

Change of subject before I ge too dispirited, please.

What flavour ice cream to people prefer?

I like Chocolate but also I'm lately enjoying coconut ice cream swirled with pineapple sorbet.

DeletedUser110195

Chiming in with what's been my favorite since I was old enough to eat ice cream: mint chocolate chip.

Mmmm that is a lovely refreshing taste. It reminds me of what I would normally order at one of those ice-cream bars common in southern Europe: rum & raisin. Mmmm.

DeletedUser110195

Having never had rum, I have no idea what it tastes like nor how that taste would combine with raisin. By southern Europe I'm guessing you mean Italy, as that would be a good place to find grapes and their dried variant...raisins.

All around Italy (I assume, I've only been to the north), Spain, Southern France, Gibralter, it is common to find these little booths facing onto the street, often a small section of a cafe, which sell from 12 to 40 or even more different flavours of ice cream and sorbet. Such booths can be found elsewhere, including my native England, but not so readily off the tourist traps. Rum & Raisin is a commonly-found flavour, as is mint choc chip.

Raisins are sold generally in shops in Europe. Any size supermarket would have them.

DeletedUser108047

classic French Vanilla - it sorts the real ice-creams / gelati etc from those that rely on sugar and faux flavourings

LadyHecate

Major-General
Clocking in for my 8 minute window!
You've got my ice cream vote!!
Anyone want to talk Summer Event starting next week?

LadyHecate

Major-General
Don't get me started on Incidents again! Whilst Inno has stated that you'll get 0-5 Incidents per day, what they haven't told us is the probability of getting those respective numbers! I betting that it's 40% chance of zero Incidents, 25% of 1, 15% of 2, 10% of 3, 7.5% of 4 and only 2.5% of 5!!!

Don't get ME started on Incidenta, either. While they are apparently only on the beta server so far (despite the login message on other servers saying to look for them) they are only available if they let you run the game on the browser, which they don't allow on an iPad (despite the login message on the app saying to look for them).

Clocking in for my 8 minute window!
You've got my ice cream vote!!
Anyone want to talk Summer Event starting next week?
Because there was a winner last week, the window this week is 4 minutes (must post within 2 minutes of the win time). If nobody wins this week, it will be 6 minutes next week, etc.

Last edited:

DeletedUser108047

does anyone keep a spreadsheet of the times for the posts so they cover the field? Couldn't be bothered myself but I'm sure someone will!

Status
Not open for further replies.