• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #68 2018-08-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112892

Thanks. Okay, an event that I will surely sit out. It's time to focus on the CF, and not get sidetracked... :D Last week I added 4 levels, and now I feel like I need a tad bit more sleep... :D:D:D:D:D:D
Agree, in my opinion, event is only worth the avatar. The main prize for finishing it is terrible.

Ati2

Legend
Agree, in my opinion, event is only worth the avatar. The main prize for finishing it is terrible.
I wanted the pirate avatar, but now that so many people have it, I changed my mind. :D It's so confusing when different people use the same avatar, and I have no idea who is saying what unless I read the names that are in tiny, tiny fonts. :D

DeletedUser112892

I wanted the pirate avatar, but now that so many people have it, I changed my mind. :D It's so confusing when different people use the same avatar, and I have no idea who is saying what unless I read the names that are in tiny, tiny fonts. :D
Same situation for me :D

Ati2

Legend
Maybe I'll pick the pirate avatar in half a year or so when most people have already changed theirs to something else. :D

DeletedUser96901

latest

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! Results are checked, double checked, and verified :)
Mod Note: Looks like we have at least one winner
We do indeed have 1 lucky winner! Cleverly8286, who was the only one to post within 2 minutes of this week's randomly chosen time which was
#68.PNG

Congratulations Cleverly8286, we will contact you as soon as possible about your prize of 5x Large Forge Point Packs :)

A new thread will be posted later today, meanwhile please do keep on using this one :)

Hey folks! Results are checked, double checked, and verified :)

We do indeed have 1 lucky winner! Cleverly8286, who was the only one to post within 2 minutes of this week's randomly chosen time which was

Congratulations Cleverly8286, we will contact you as soon as possible about your prize of 5x Large Forge Point Packs :)

A new thread will be posted later today, meanwhile please do keep on using this one :)

woo-hoo! Thank you very much!
unbelievable I won in a quiet forum week at a quiet hour for this thread!

wish more of our friends here had won too! let's keep talking this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.