• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #60 2018-06-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Once, someone has the first bp, the GB's will spring up all over. Just doing recurring quests will get you the goods
If you're in that age. But if you're in that age, then recurring quests will get you the blueprint as well, no need to wait for a win here.

Emberguard

Legend
yep. Eventually goods will be for sale. For that matter I have a dynamic tower. By the time I get to Virtul future I may already have the goods

Ati2

Legend
yep. Eventually goods will be for sale. For that matter I have a dynamic tower. By the time I get to Virtul future I may already have the goods
I see. Dynamic Tower is great, I have to agree. :) And it's not even one of those GBs that you have to level too high.

DeletedUser111866

Where would you get the goods from for the GB? Diamonds?
Why, trade for FPs. Otherwise high Chateau and milling your coins/supplies package will do the trick most of the time.

Ati2

Legend
Why, trade for FPs. Otherwise high Chateau and milling your coins/supplies package will do the trick most of the time.
Do those really-really high-level goods go for FPs yet? I know I'm having a hard time getting goods for a seed vault, for example, nobody seems to have spare goods from that age.

Ati2

Legend
Just read about DT, amazing!
I think it's not a mush-have GB, but it's nice to have. How high you want to level it depends on your friends and guildmates. After a while, they will give crappy goods, and it won't be worth leveling it anymore. Except maybe for the supply production, but with a Chateau, you only need that temporarily, so even the supply production doesn't justify a high level. 10ish seems enough. I have the prints for 13, so I'll probably level it up to that, but I definitely won't be doing any BP-hunting for it. :)

Emberguard

Legend
Do those really-really high-level goods go for FPs yet? I know I'm having a hard time getting goods for a seed vault, for example, nobody seems to have spare goods from that age.
Virtual Future isn't out yet so the goods aren't out yet either. However there are AF and OF goods out there, just not many. Future goods are far easier to obtain

Status
Not open for further replies.