• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #6 2017-06-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

You guys have pointed out some really rotten people, but, not the worst of them. For that we go to the guy who....sets a strong defense, and builds a bunch of ritual flames, or worse still! Gets units through quests from an age or three above his own! That guy massacres your brave troops before they even have a chance to move! How insidious are these people?!

DeletedUser108047

DeletedUser103370

hahaha, yeah that's a way to look at it, it's interesting to get a glimps of everyone's thoughts though.

DeletedUser103370

Despite I usually login several times a day, somehow I use the 24 hrs cycle on everything literally. I guess I just got used to it.

DeletedUser110195

Just try not to let loose any giant greenish monsters in your city.

DeletedUser110195

I consider 90F to be too hot, I consider temps in deserts to be insanely hot. But it's a dry heat! Yeah? So is a fire but you don't see me jumping into one of those!

DeletedUser110195

Yes, yes you do. Walter is by far my favorite, followed closely by Peanut.

DeletedUser110195

I would never leave out the dead terrorist, I just like Walter and Peanut better :P

I agree about Walter and Peanut but Ahkmed is well up there on my list. I have heard people say "I kill you" in the appropriate tone and setting who have never seen Jeff Dunham.

Status
Not open for further replies.