• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #6 2017-06-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks!

This week's competition thread is now open! As always, all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is to post in this thread. As the last 2 weeks have been rollovers, we'll again widen out the time frame within which you can win the prizes, to 4 minutes either side of the randomly chosen time. The prizes on offer this week are:

5x Blueprints of your choice, up to and including the age you are in
1x Premium Supply building of the age you are in
A full set of BPs for any GB from the age you are in or below

Full rules can be found here. This week's competition will run until Sunday 18th June at 11pm UK time. << remembered to post a closing time this week ;)

Without further ado, let the nonsense resume!

DeletedUser110195

Posting, cuz that's what I do

Last edited by a moderator:

joesoap

Major-General
i'm not greedy, i am more than happy for everybody to post with the picked time & win prizes

DeletedUser110179

I hope you all win big ... because I'm suffering from an embarrassment of riches ... so I need everyone to get rich quick so I can sleep easy at night ... in the knowledge that equality is restored.

It's a lonely road to the Top
. ☎

DeletedUser110195

Random, is the time chosen, but if you post once every 120 seconds you're bound to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.