• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #58 2018-06-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113265

You'll have even less time if you win! You'll have to constantly keep your eyes on the premium building. See to its every need, fulfill its wishes, etc.

Hahaha! Now I'm good, just had to help my brother with something...

AussieAlex

Overlord
Guess what I dreamt about?!

(Thou take the time to - the true time - this time take the tailor to the trash tip!)

Anyway, again AmySteele asks an answer aloud about amazing attributes and algorithms:
Cape Canaveral, Capitol, Cascade, Château, Castel, church, cottages, coins? Cogitate carefully.
Guilds guide genuine guileless: ‘Get goods,
Observatory, Oracle, or optional others offering opportunities.
Greet great GVG/GE go-getters. Guild? Golly, gotta give glittering gold, genome-data, goods, goods, goods! Guild? Gotta
have heapsa happiness, Heros, Hagia, hedges, homes,
FPs, Face, fertiliser, ferroconcrete, (furthermore) flavorants
in inventory. Indecent industrial insanity!
Expect endless expansions early-on. Errr, error! Exit! END

Ati2

Legend
Another great one!

Now it's my turn to see what I'll dream about. I doubt it will be anything like this, though. :D

Good night! :)

DeletedUser113265

Guess what I dreamt about?!

(Thou take the time to - the true time - this time take the tailor to the trash tip!)

Anyway, again AmySteele asks an answer aloud about amazing attributes and algorithms:
Cape Canaveral, Capitol, Cascade, Château, Castel, church, cottages, coins? Cogitate carefully.
Guilds guide genuine guileless: ‘Get goods,
Observatory, Oracle, or optional others offering opportunities.
Greet great GVG/GE go-getters. Guild? Golly, gotta give glittering gold, genome-data, goods, goods, goods! Guild? Gotta
have heapsa happiness, Heros, Hagia, hedges, homes,
FPs, Face, fertiliser, ferroconcrete, (furthermore) flavorants
in inventory. Indecent industrial insanity!
Expect endless expansions early-on. Errr, error! Exit! END

Wow! Just wow!

Same here @Ati2! Time to go night night :P

Until tomorrow! Soccer event!!!

DeletedUser111866

I'm sitting on the phone, all alone, no time for event here... until lunch break, probably, IF it'll happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.