• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #58 2018-06-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
How many do you have?

Oh, and out of curiosity, how many IA goods you have? 1B of each Hahahaaha

7 farms at the moment, all on 15-minute supply productions. :D

I try to keep trading goods up and down all the time, so currently I'm at around 5k each.

What ? You use TFs to produce supplies ? Don't you have a Maharadjah's palace ?

That would give me 2k supplies in a day. That's nothing.

Googled it: Yeah, that's pretty good :)

One of us is looking at the wrong info. :D I think it's almost nothing. What production numbers do you see?

DeletedUser113901

I have two maharadjah producing two thirds of my supplies , one tenth of my FP , one third of my coins and some goods on en5 , while one is two eras below and the other one era below . It's by far the best non-GB building in the whole game . But why would you even bother to produce supplies ? The GE is already producing a lot of them .
Edit : Maharadjah's palace produces 5 FP , a lot of coins , a lot of supplies , some goods , some population and maybe some medals I'm not sure .

Ati2

Legend
But why would you even bother to produce supplies ? The GE is already producing a lot of them

I can burn through roughly 100,000 supplies an hour. This will reduce over time, but for now, I have to focus on getting as many supplies as possible.

DeletedUser113265

I can burn through roughly 100,000 supplies an hour. This will reduce over time, but for now, I have to focus on getting as many supplies as possible.

What?! How come?? How do you use so many supplies? OH! Recurring quests?

Ati2

Legend
What?! How come?? How do you use so many supplies? OH! Recurring quests?
Yeah. Unbirthday party costs 2000 supplies and 2000 coins. I can do 2 of these a minute, that's 120 per hour. That's 240,000 coins and supplies. At the moment, an average of a little less than half of this comes back, making the total hourly cost 120,000. The net lags every now and then, so I use a little less than that in reality.

DeletedUser113265

Yeah. Unbirthday party costs 2000 supplies and 2000 coins. I can do 2 of these a minute, that's 120 per hour. That's 240,000 coins and supplies. At the moment, an average of a little less than half of this comes back, making the total hourly cost 120,000. The net lags every now and then, so I use a little less than that in reality.

Gotcha :) Smart

DeletedUser113901

Don't produce these supplies and use your TF to produce loads of FP you can use to level your GBs . Including your château. I'm glad you're not in my hood . Where are you again ?

Ati2

Legend
Don't produce these supplies and use your TF to produce loads of FP you can use to level your GBs . Including your château. I'm glad you're not in my hood . Where are you again ?

1 TF produces 5 FPs per day. FP that I have to use immediately, not in a pack that I can use at any time.

1 TF produces 312 supplies every 15 minutes, that's 1248 per hour, that's 19,968 per every 16 hours. Plus bonuses, so let's say 20,000+. That gives me 20+ unbirthday quests, resulting in 7.5 FPs on average, and in packs that I can use at any time.

Plus, while producing supplies, I also do the "gather X supplies" quest, which gives even more FPs.

On average, producing supplies with TFs gives me twice as many FPs, and in packs. Plus medals, goods, and blueprints as a side effect. While I sleep, it also produces goods, not that I need them... :D

When I'm not around, I let TFs produce FPs, but that's not the best use of resources.

I'm on en11.

DeletedUser113901

An apple's attorney asked Ati2 about AmySteeles' awesomenesses .
  • Maybe medals might make me mighty ...
  • But buildings ... Bakeries become boring .
  • Yet you yell your yeahs .
  • Tough truly thou take time to tap .
Can you continue that story that means nothing ?

Ati2

Legend

I assume that means you see a flaw in my math. What is it?

DeletedUser113901

that means nothing ?
It means nothing I just wanted to write a story in wich sentences have all words start with the same letter and it's not easy . It has exactly the same meaning as this : " azgyfht £%r34vhnb! " .

DeletedUser113901

Now can you write the end of that story ? It's more dificult than it seems .

AussieAlex

Overlord
  • Angela always angers an antelope’s aunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.