• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #58 2018-06-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Came to work 2 minutes late - bam door closed, no one inside ;P everyone suddenly got some extra things to do before work, ha ha.

DeletedUser111866

No way, they woke me up via messenger yesterday and said something like "crap happened, you're on the first line". It seems I'm alone there XDDD

AussieAlex

Overlord
I just had a meeting with the boss that I thought would be, ‘and I’d like you to also take on this..’ but was actually ‘how are things going?’ Relief!

Prepared Ourselves-for Something Terrible

DeletedUser113901

Inno should create a new GB to help with that
A time portal wich would produce old units and help auto plunder or aid multiple people at once .
And another wich would produce old goods and reduce a production time .
And , the most powerful , one that would influence that game feature we call real life , but I don't know how ( or maybe insomnia as passive bonus ? ) .
Edit : Oh , knowledge ? I tought it was time . Then a GB wich would give hist points to unlock old hist quests .

Last edited by a moderator:

Ati2

Legend
I never thought I'd have this many terrace farms, but at this stage, they're great for producing supplies. :D

DeletedUser113265

I never thought I'd have this many terrace farms, but at this stage, they're great for producing supplies. :D

How many do you have?

Oh, and out of curiosity, how many IA goods you have? 1B of each Hahahaaha

DeletedUser113901

What ? You use TFs to produce supplies ? Don't you have a Maharadjah's palace ?

Status
Not open for further replies.