• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #56 2018-05-28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Having to pay for only half helps ( arc 80+ contributors again ) , and why do you build SoKs ?

Let's say level 10. Total rewards: 190. Even if everyone gives 1.9x, which they probably won't, that's just a 361 FP contribution for that level. Level 10 requires 970 FPs, so that still leaves you with 609 points just for that one level. Even with 50 FPs coming in per day, that's 12 days, just for one level. Times 30, and we're close to a year.

That 2 months sounds great, but I just don't see how that could be done at a low level.

DeletedUser113901

You forget first levels are cheaper . And starting from level 15 rewards go up way faster than costs . Then people like me are ready to invest much more FP than we get to find BPs . Nearly the end you'll get more and more contribution rewards to reinvest . Finally please don't tell me you only get 50FP per day !

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! We have winners!

Congratulations go to MrBombo and Ati2, both of whom posted within 2 minutes of this week's randomly chosen time of:
#56.PNG

both winning Any 7 Blueprints of your choice

We will be in touch with you soon about your prize choices, and a new thread will be started for the new week's competition. Meanwhile, please keep using this thread :)

Ati2

Legend
You forget first levels are cheaper . And starting from level 15 rewards go up way faster than costs . Then people like me are ready to invest much more FP than we get to find BPs . Nearly the end you'll get more and more contribution rewards to reinvest . Finally please don't tell me you only get 50FP per day !
That 50 was a couple of months ago, now it's 70ish. That's not a huge difference at the moment.

I did not calculate with BP hunters, I guess that could give some additional FPs.

DeletedUser113265

Hey folks! We have winners!

Congratulations go to MrBombo and Ati2, both of whom posted within 2 minutes of this week's randomly chosen time of:

We will be in touch with you soon about your prize choices, and a new thread will be started for the new week's competition. Meanwhile, please keep using this thread :)

THANKS @Amy Steele!!!!

Yay!!!

DeletedUser113901

WOW! I play like a noob apparently hahaha
You seem to . But you just won 7 BPs you'll use to get a arc on Rugnir ( only 18 000 diamonds more to pay for goods and last BPs ) . people will invest in it to get 1st BP and you'll be a superstar with level 10 arc on day 1 .

DeletedUser113265

You seem to . But you just won 7 BPs you'll use to get a arc on Rugnir ( only 18 000 diamonds more to pay for goods and last BPs ) . people will invest in it to get 1st BP and you'll be a superstar with level 10 arc on day 1 .

Not going to get an Arc. Don't have the goods, not does anyone in Rugnir. Will wait for it for a while :P

Congrats @Ati2!

DeletedUser113265

Anyone knows what's next reward ?

They will open next week's thread soon, and there will be the info you look for :)

But a choices are:

Any 7 BPs
Full set of BPs
5x Large FP Packs
Premium Supply building
Premium Residential building
Premium Culture building
An amount of Medals according to age (see spoiler)

DeletedUser113265

Right now, those 50 FP aren't looking too bad hahaha still BPs always better!

Status
Not open for further replies.