• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #55 2018-05-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Somehow got lagged with this week's GE in main world, decided to rush, got 4x25d from #40 to #56. And 5 attempts left when time expired.

DeletedUser113265

Morning all!

Popping in post. I think @Ati2 and @MrBombo deserve an endurance-with-interesting-discussion prize. @Skott Ravenfyre, surely you can play here? The prize is multiplied, not divided.
Hahaha! Endurance is key in winning this though :) instead openinig social network (dom’t Really like them) I just open the forum and post something :)

Basically waste the same amount on this forum as a 12 years old on Social networks!

DeletedUser113265

Posting On Social-media? Tiring
Exactly! Funny though, really can’t understand why people are obsessed with social media, but here I am trying to post every 4 minutes!

Not to get likes or comments, just my BP! I do believe it’s the BP are worth more than a social media “like” haha

Status
Not open for further replies.