• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #55 2018-05-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112745

win this week's prize of:

1 full set of Blueprints of your choice

Man I could really do with that prize.
Don't think I'm allowed to play with you guys anymore. :(

(Pst! Anybody got any spare Blue Galaxy or Seed Vault prints I can borrow?) :hide:

It's definitely going to win... you just need to know when. :D
Usually when the attendant touches his or her nose to signify to you that they've activated the magnet so the ball will land on 36.

DeletedUser113265

Man I could really do with that prize.
Don't think I'm allowed to play with you guys anymore. :(

(Pst! Anybody got any spare Blue Galaxy or Seed Vault prints I can borrow?) :hide:

Usually when the attendant touches his or her nose to signify to you that they've activated the magnet so the ball will land on 36.
Can’t participate because you’re a moderator?

If you could, what would you get?

DeletedUser113265

Not really on the bucket list, but it would still be great. :D

I don't even know where I would start to look for a place that offers hoverboards. :D

But real hoverboards as in Back to the Future?

DeletedUser113265

Yep. They exist, although different brands work differently. Some require special "fuel," others only work on a special magnetic fields.
I want the one from the movie! Hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.