• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #55 2018-05-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113265

One of you get an Arc, the other a Chateau, and see which strategy works better. :D

We don't have that much patience! Hahahaha

I just checked, most advanced player in my world is in Progressive Era

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113265

The curse of a new world! :D

Yup! One of them is in my friends list. And told me that the 1st player probably has spent around 3000USD to be where she/he is :0

I think i will get St. Basilica then, for goods and Coins

Ati2

Legend
Yup! One of them is in my friends list. And told me that the 1st player probably has spent around 3000USD to be where she/he is :0

Uhh, that's a lot of money. I plan to put in some money, too, just waiting for a decent sale on diamonds. But nowhere near that amount.

Galladhorn

Monarch

I think i will get St. Basilica then, for goods and Coins

– I think You must mean St. Marks for Coins or – At least St. Marks is essential in not having problems with coins ever after.
– St. Basils is for City Defence – its coin output is rather irellevant, as with all coin producing GB´s and it does not give any goods.

DeletedUser113265

Uhh, that's a lot of money. I plan to put in some money, too, just waiting for a decent sale on diamonds. But nowhere near that amount.

Nah, won’t put money in the game. Maybe 2-3 if there’s some amazing offer hahaha

– I think You must mean St. Marks for Coins or – At least St. Marks is essential in not having problems with coins ever after.
– St. Basils is for City Defence – its coin output is rather irellevant, as with all coin producing GB´s and it does not give any goods.
Yup! Meant St. Marks

Status
Not open for further replies.