• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #53 (at last!) 2018-05-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hi folks,

Apologies, I was distracted by shiny things - again! (Mostly that big yellow shiny thing in the sky) and also delayed by a Windows update. Here at last is the thread for this week's competition. This week is the second of our two 1st year anniversary weeks, and the format is the same as last week, so there are 2 random clock times. The prize this week is also the same as last week, so choice of:

Any 7 BPs
Full set of BPs
5x Large FP Packs
Premium Supply building
Premium Residential building
Premium Culture building
An amount of Medals according to age (see spoiler)

Bronze Age20
Iron Age50
Early Middle Age100
High Middle Age200
Late Middle Age350
Colonial Age600
Industrial Age1000
Progressive Era1500
Modern Era2200
Post Modern Era3000
Contemporary Era4000
Tomorrow5500
The Future7200
Arctic Future9000
Oceanic Future10840
[th]Age[/th][th]Medals[/th]

All other rules remain the same as usual. Good luck everyone!

DeletedUser

You're welcome.

Edit: good night

Last edited by a moderator:

Iwateguy

Major-General
I really don't know. I lived in northern Japan for a few years but that was quite some time ago. Back home now on the East coast of Canada.

Edit: You made me curious. Morioka is 11 °C and rain showers.

Last edited:

DeletedUser113110

I really don't know. I lived in northern Japan for a few years but that was quite some time ago. Back home now on the East coast of Canada.

Edit: You made me curious. Morioka is 11 °C and rain showers.
I am on the other end of Canada(not literally, in Lower Mainland, in case you don’t know it is Vancouver)!!:D
PS 9 degrees here:P Cold at night but incinerating in the day...

Status
Not open for further replies.