• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #5 2017-06-05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks,

As there were no winners last week, the prize will roll over to this week's competition. Prizes on offer this week are:

5x Blueprints of your choice, up to and including the age you are in
1x Premium Supply building of the age you are in

As always, all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to post a reply in this thread. Full rules can be found here

Good luck everyone!

DeletedUser110179

Code:
program AutoPost (input, output):  {Automatically post every second post}

var ThreadCounter: integer;

begin
   repeat
     read (ThreadCounter);
     if ThreadCounter = uneven      {When thread  is uneven post message}
       then writeln (" The Cherry Garden is mine ! ");
   until CompClosed;
end;

The Cherry Garden is mine !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

X th The Cherry Garden is mine !

DeletedUser110179

XII th

I'm XI, you're X ! And the Cherry Garden went two weeks ago!!
Well, strictly speaking, you are XII (#12) ... and only one piece of the cherry garden was won two weeks ago.
I'm also # 6,556 in the Griefental world rankings.

I'm waiting for a few more rollovers so that I can win a 3-piece cherry garden (I presently have two).
I'm keeping an eye on the whole cherry garden which is just a building site in the mud without five.

I just won my second Terrace Farm on the GE (10% chance @ L3). It's feeling a bit lonely without a companion cherry garden.

The Cherry Garden is mine !

DeletedUser110195

The party never ends, it only takes a brief 10 minute break once a week

The party of the 15th part will be disinclined to supremacy in the competion because the party of the 6th part shall win so long as the party of the organising part gets the time right.

DeletedUser110195

I didn't know we had 15 parts to this party, but yes the organizing part needs to choose the correct time(MINE! :lol:)

I didn't know we had 15 parts to this party, but yes the organizing part needs to choose the correct time(MINE! :lol:)
The party of the 15th part shall be defined as the party who posts first on the 15th post, notwithstanding that parties of other parts might have posted more than one time so that the party of later parts might not have sequential numbered indexing and who shall herein be referenced thereafter as a part of the part to which their first post is numbered.

DeletedUser110179

I'm XI, you're X ! And the Cherry Garden went two weeks ago!!
Quite right ... you are XI .

I guess there is no No. 9 ... so who will protect the future !

Status
Not open for further replies.