• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #45 2018-03-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Wow. Did I miss something yesterday? The neighbourhood’s changed! I thought we’d have to wait until next Monday.

DeletedUser110179

2018 Spring event BETA.

Beta Post #112 Pg6.jpg

I'ld love to get a screenshot of his city ... but I can't find victorro on Q-world (US server).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hopefully. But I'll be happy if only I can win when they give lanterns for the spring event.

DeletedUser111866

Still it's a frikking lottery. 8-10 attempts to ever roll a sakura chest, then 45% to win an element on top of ~85% to get reasonable DC task set, then bam you've got a dupe - heh heh. I have 2 gates 1 zen zone and 0 of others, not enough to justify placing em at all.

DeletedUser

Indeed, it takes an awful lot of time. But hey, anything you get is something that you don't need to get during spring.

DeletedUser111866

Well, there should be more chances to get a something I don't have during the event, than in DCs. (I still hope for winter event chest, or apple chest - I missed quite a lot of that event, and ended up with only a basic cider mill)

Status
Not open for further replies.