• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #44 2018-03-05

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

I'm aiming for the 20 that's in the current chest.
I was too ... but got an Upgrade ... 4 in Total (eventhough I didn't do any quests).

KeepItSafe-Upgrade-Mar12.jpg

vikingraider

Emperor
On my recent HMA to FE adventure, mass motivation kits came in handy. On the final stretch I even used normal motivation kits when I realised I was going to be short on supplies

DeletedUser110179

This years spring event has hit beta; upgrades for the cherry garden set!
I like the item implementation; one item can be used to either build a new building or upgrade an old one.
No idea what the upgrades do yet though...
That's brilliant ... a very elegant solution (a good dose of lateral thinking).

Emberguard

Legend
Just a heads up for the napoleon event, most quests on beta had a spend x fps, and they were a lot higher than normal. I think they were linked to your era
Oh totally. The wiki had a higher amount then my Iron age beta account got.

Here's what I placed on the guild forum in Noarsil:

*Note "spend some FP's" for me on Beta (IA) said "spend 7 FPs" but the Wiki says "Spend 11 FPs"

(1) Gather some supplies and Spend some Forge Points
(2) Research a technology OR Donate some goods from your stockpile to the guild treasury
(3) Build a military building from your age or from the previous age and Spend some FPs
(4) Make people enthusiastic and Pay some coins
(5) Scout a province OR Buy 10 FPs and Spend (18?) FPs
(6) Infiltrate 5 sectors OR Buy 10 FPs amd Spend (18?) FPs
(7) Recruit 6 new units from your age OR Donate 240 goods to the guild treasury from your stockpile and Spend (18?) FPs
(8) Acquire 2 sectors without fighting OR win 12 battles and Gather 120 goods
(9) Gather 500 tavern silver OR activate a boost from the Tavern and Spend a large amount of FPs (30~)
(10) Motivate or Polish 25 buildings of your neighbours, friends or guildmates and Spend a large amount of FPs (30~)
(11) In a production building, finish 4-hour production 10 times and spend a large amount of FPs (30~)

DeletedUser

Wow! Level 2 Cherry Garden looks really nice. You'll get two extra fp, 10 goods (I think), and +8% attack and defence instead of +5%.

Emberguard

Legend
That day could be any day from now for me on Houndsmoor. But then I'd have to get the deposits from the map to build the goods for late middle ages

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! Results are in 8-)

This week we (at last) have not one, but 2 winners!
Congratulations go to
ih8regin (& this post!)
Ati2

both of whom posted within 4 minutes of the randomly chosen time, which was:
#44.PNG

Both win all prizes on offer which were:
A full set of Blueprints for any Great Building up to and including the age you are in
An amount of medals according to the age you are in
(see spoiler below for amounts)
500 Florins (this will be substituted for another prize if not claimed before the end of the Carnival event)
A Premium culture building from your age or below

We will be in touch with you regarding your prize choices very soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.