• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #41 2018-02-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Therefore Inno tends to win out as it gives FPs and with a lower population growth than Habitat can be levelled higher more quickly without having to provide a corresponding level of Happiness from elsewhere thus giving even more FPs.

Usually people use Traz to balance happiness for population from the Inno. Shouldn't Hahha be more popular with an Inno instead then? That would also be giving FP!

DeletedUser111589

Usually people use Traz to balance happiness for population from the Inno. Shouldn't Hahha be more popular with an Inno instead then? That would also be giving FP!

Alcatraz gives lot more happiness per lv so Alcatraz is usually more used for balance. Hagia is one of those GB on which you work after best ones are leveled up. Besides, hagia is middle ground between efficient and not efficient as it has to be past lv 15 to have same FP efficiency as SoK.

Also, Alcatraz produces troops which are necessary for fighting which is popular game style

DeletedUser111866

And InnoGames probably wants Inno Tower to be the best GB ever... :D
I think the best GB currently is The Arc. However, Inno is close, but it needs counterbalance, so GBs like AO, Kraken and possibly CDM appear closer than they look.

DeletedUser112538

Inno and traz, a golden combo. But BPs are hard to come by. so currently working on CF and almost there as far as BPs are concerned.

Alcatraz gives lot more happiness per lv so Alcatraz is usually more used for balance. Hagia is one of those GB on which you work after best ones are leveled up. Besides, hagia is middle ground between efficient and not efficient as it has to be past lv 15 to have same FP efficiency as SoK.

Also, Alcatraz produces troops which are necessary for fighting which is popular game style

Im so glad you understood what I was saying. Autocorrect changed Hagia to hahha and i didnt notice it. Clearly my autocorrect knows something I dont.

Inno and traz, a golden combo. But BPs are hard to come by. so currently working on CF and almost there as far as BPs are concerned.

My Traz has been up a while and my Inno is short just one BP. ...but I don't have the economy to pay for the goods right now :(

You're forgetting Chateau and Traz! I'd rate Chateau 2nd to Arc and Traz a close 3rd, both well ahead of InnoTower.

I like that we're rating GB here. But what...you guys consider Inno *that* high in GB's to have??

That makes more sense to me. Of course every GB is good if you need it and every GB is worthless if you don't use it..even counting the Arc id say. In my case I'm borderline for the Inno because I have expansions I haven't laid down but I've also got residences I could tear down to replace with the Inno. Improve my FP economy by 1 FP as well in the process

DeletedUser111866

You're forgetting Chateau and Traz! I'd rate Chateau 2nd to Arc and Traz a close 3rd, both well ahead of InnoTower
Traz is out of question, and yes it's high, not sure if best from non-best, because I'm not a fighter so I don't value Traz high, and I'm early so I lack space, ruling Traz out for me personally. But it's greatly beneficial for many, maybe even most, as you plain pair it with a hideout and pwn to a degree. Chateau is great a lot earlier than both Inno and Traz, followed or rivaled by DT for me, but being a lil easier to acquire, but to benefit from it the most one needs to devote all city to do recurring quests, at least while Chateau is low. Anyway, values of GBs vary by age and playstyle, the only relatively stable building is Arc, and it's the real key to building everything else, that's why it's the best.

DeletedUser111589

Inno is priority high age GB for me. Securing population first so that I don't have to worry about more houses so that I can add one more goods building. Plus it cleans up lot of space in low age at just lv 1.

Second would be Alcatraz, for happiness and bunch of rogues. Less wasted goods in GE.

Arc comes just third. After making space with inno, securing more saved goods with Alcatraz, Arc can be placed to boost my performance in swaps.

Of lower GB, lighthouse, hagia and basilica are evenly matched

A lot of people say Arc is the best just because they hear others say it's the best. So many players I've seen finally manage to get an arc but don't take it any further than the full 10th level at best. It really has to work in with the way you play for it to be really valuable I think.

Last edited:

DeletedUser110179

Well, some high guilds desire high Observatories, so maybe an extra Obs set would be most useful.

Observatory.png
Obs is most useful in GvG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.