• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #4 2017-05-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks!

Welcome to week 4 of our rolling forum contest. As we had winners last week, the prizes are reset. This week's prize is:

5x Blueprints of your choice, up to and including the age you are in

To be in with a chance of winning, simply post your reply in this thread. Full rules can be found here. This week's contest will close at 10pm on Sunday 4th June.

Good luck everyone!

DeletedUser110195

My InA GE 4 end chest was a sacred sky watch this week, which was a step up from the last time my guild did 4....that chest gave me a store building. Imagine a mix of rage and disappointment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

One day did he meet a pack of soldiers
And quickly did he fall

DeletedUser110195

Nah, seems too complicated just to show off for the relative few who stalk these forums that you won your 'hoods towers.

DeletedUser110179

I wasn't thinking so much of the showing off ... but simply trying to get a high score for one battle should improve your battling-skills immensely.

Take a snapshot ... post it ... and voila, you're famous (Once you win ... the crowds will be queuing to see the results). ▶▶

LadyHecate

Major-General
Nah! It would just become a test of who could stage manage their battle the best. Filling a DA on the AA GvG map with the units of your choice, releasing the sector and then attacking with your choice of units that would easily beat the 0% Att/Def DA; e.g. filling with 8 OF artillery units and then attacking with your CE attack heli's.

DeletedUser108047

Ummm... did we really have winners for ALL the prizes from week 3?

Or does one winner mean the banked prizes get wiped?

DeletedUser110195

All the prizes got wiped, we start over...at least that's how it works in real lotteries(think of each post as 'buying a ticket'), it may take a while before the prize gets to where it was, at least three weeks, assuming the randomness of lotteries doesn't strike and someone wins on a week after having a winner(or two)

DeletedUser110179

... it may take a while before the prize gets to where it was, at least three weeks, assuming the randomness of lotteries doesn't strike and someone wins on a week after having a winner(or two)
I don't mind 5 bps ... Perhaps I could use them on the Oceanic Future Part 2 GB when it's released (I already have 2 bps for the Atlantis Museum).
I'm keen to incorporate a really scintillating GB in my Seven at One Blow (7 GBs in the mud) party bash.

EDIT (Reread the Prize): Oops, perhaps not ... only bps up to the age we are in. ▶

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

Nah! It would just become a test of who could stage manage their battle the best.
Maybe not.

Perhaps, we little Band of Brothers could do it the right way ... with total disregard for superficial glitz and glamour ... breathing deep honesty into an otherwise tired and retired leaderboard.

I need to beat 7,745 points on the Griefental HMA section. It could be fun. ♫

Amy Steele

General

We had 2 winners, both of whom won all prizes on offer, as Augustavian said...

All the prizes got wiped, we start over...at least that's how it works in real lotteries(think of each post as 'buying a ticket'), it may take a while before the prize gets to where it was, at least three weeks, assuming the randomness of lotteries doesn't strike and someone wins on a week after having a winner(or two)

Status
Not open for further replies.