• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #34 2017-12-25 (or thereabouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

What is DS?
Daily Specials .
Upgrades showed up twice on Beta ... Pillars, thrice.

DS on Beta.jpg

DeletedUser111589

What else will be in packages besides DS? I assume this event reward system will be like during autumn, with that distance bonus as extra

which is why I think the +turn bonuses for 30 minutes and hour a waste of silver
I will sometimes use the 30 minute one, when I am at that point where I will still be fighting some but negotiating others. The fights take longer and I don't want the extra turn to run out before the combination of fight & negotiate is complete.

DeletedUser111866

I'd measure your city with 20, anyway this is theorycrafting.

DeletedUser111866

Any sense in arena of victors vs terrace farm or black tower?

DeletedUser111866

Thanks :) maybe some aesthetic vakue, however I like winners plaza more.

DeletedUser111866

Attack boost is always nice, but not the top priority for me atm. Maybe when it'll come to GvG... when they woukd give in and port GvG to app...

From my experience - and that of others - on beta, getting ANY special building is a bit of a crap-shoot. I spent over 1,000 diamonds - more than on any other event - and got very little for it.

I ended up with a level 5 Pillar of Heroes, though, which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.