• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #3 2017-05-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

I can confirm that gold relics can indeed give 100 FP, occasionally, as well as 10 rogues, which always helps. Unfortunately that 100 FP goes into the bar, rather than as 10 large packs.

DeletedUser110179

Good to know ... it's a great shame since I mean to save up 1,000 fps for instant investment on Arcs ... but winning 50 in packs is very nice indeed. ★

When I was an inexperienced player (that was last month) I realised that the one Cherry Garden thing I had was bringing me less gold than a house .. so I deleted it! I had no idea just how useful it might be down the line.

DeletedUser110179

Perhaps you deleted the One-Story Pagoda. The Cherry Garden is a 5-piece puzzle set that has it all ... fps, attack, happiness, coins, tools and medals (boosted by their own proximity to each other). ●

DeletedUser110195

Nope, the pagoda gives more coin than 4 houses, but half the population.

DeletedUser110195

Zen zone is more likely, emperor's entrance also produces coin but more than the zone, and you absolutely got a zen zone before anything else, it was one of the first quest rewards, probably THE first.

DeletedUser110195

Having been playing on 7 worlds at the time, I know for a fact it was not impossible, though some people liked to sound like they were being cheated because they failed to prioritize the garden buildings, I actually didn't either, as I'm a fighter on my main world I couldn't pass up the chance at a second rogue hideout and I haven't regretted it since....though it would be nice to get 3 more FP a day out of my garden set.

Vesiger

Monarch
I haven't watched the TV series ... but Porthos had them in the 2011 Musketeers movie aswell (the bad boy dude from Rome). ▶
Not on TV - in the actual book :-P
Trüchen, avec une grâce toute flamande, faisait à Porthos des boucles d’oreilles avec des doubles cerises, et Porthos riait amoureusement, comme Samson devant Dalila.
*Shows off by locating the sentence in the original French, even though I remember it from the English version* 8-)

DeletedUser110179

Not on TV - in the actual book :-P
Trüchen, avec une grâce toute flamande, faisait à Porthos des boucles d’oreilles avec des doubles cerises, et Porthos riait amoureusement, comme Samson devant Dalila.
*Shows off by locating the sentence in the original French, even though I remember it from the English version* 8-)
Trüchen, with all Flemish grace, made Porthos earrings with double cherries, and Porthos laughed lovingly, like Samson before Dalilah.

No wonder it's in all the films. ●

Vesiger

Monarch
Well, it's a nice photogenic image :-D
So of course we had to try it as children... I think seventeenth century cherries must have had longer stalks :P

DeletedUser110179

... as I'm a fighter on my main world I couldn't pass up the chance at a second rogue hideout and I haven't regretted it since....though it would be nice to get 3 more FP a day out of my garden set.
Too true ... but quite frankly, it would be nice if you got a few more RH's (lots to choose from in the Summer Event). I won 5 RH's in the Winter Event last year (shortly after I started playing FoE) ... and they've been a great boon ever since.

Having a few RH's gives you the option to battle with 6 or 7 rogues in every GE encounter. ◑

Status
Not open for further replies.