• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #3 2017-05-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9168

i haven't got around to putting all the cherry garden buildings into all my cities yet - waiting for a break in events to do some major redesigning, lol

DeletedUser110195

Luck hasn't been on my side, with cherry gardens OR terrace farms, all my jade relics have given store building, quite annoying.

DeletedUser110195

My main world is incomplete, I have 3 or 4 alt worlds that got a full set, at least I got an extra zen zone to make up for the gong giving a useless 6 medals a day, rather than its FP production.

DeletedUser103680

Found this thread thanks to Lady Hecate. Could do with the building

DeletedUser110179

Luck hasn't been on my side, with cherry gardens OR terrace farms, all my jade relics have given store building, quite annoying.
LadyLuck must certainly pay you a visit.

Your need is greater than mine ... I'm just being greedy for a 2nd CG/TF Combo combo to complement my first. I can hardly find the space in amongst the 58 Town Houses (overpopulation is rampant in the HMA).

The Cherry Garden is the only bit of (New York Central) park for citizens to let off steam and relax. ♠

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

I wonder if the cherry buildings come with cherry pie....Mmmmm, pie.....

DeletedUser110195

I used to like both but over time cake just turned too sweet for me, I need that not sugary crust to balance out the goodies within.

DeletedUser110179

The first time I had raw cherries at nine ... I puked my guts out ! ♫

Status
Not open for further replies.