• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #3 2017-05-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Dear all,

Welcome to week 3 of our rolling competition. Things are really hotting up now, as both week 1 and week 2 were rollovers!
This week, the prizes are:

10 x each of the Goods of your age
5 x Large Forge Point Packages

Any 1 building from the Cherry Garden set - the choice is yours!

With the double rolloever, we are also widening out the time frame within which you can win the prizes! All you need to do is post within 4 minutes either side of the chosen time to guarantee winning the prizes! For all other rules please see this post

Good luck everyone! All that remains is for you to get posting :)

Vesiger

Monarch
Increasing the window with each failed week sounds like a good idea - otherwise it might end up getting rolled over quite a long way!

DeletedUser110195

Which would lead to massive disappointment in everyone who doesn't win and equal amounts of jubilation for the one who does. ;)

It would be similar to when we had a lottery jackpot on this side of the pond worth 1.5 billion dollars.

DeletedUser110195

I do have to agree with you joe, I like the idea of ever expanding prizes, I look forward again to a time when we have a lottery jackpot so large I could found my own town with it and play sim city in real life.

DeletedUser110195

Your participation trophy, now comes the fun part where you say enough intelligent things to get a hundred likes.

DeletedUser110195

99 forum likes in the wings, 99 likes forum likes, take one down and hand it to fred, 98 forum likes in the wings

Status
Not open for further replies.