• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #22 2017-10-02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! This week we have a double rollover!

This means that not only can you win the last 2 week's prizes

5x Large FPs
1x Premium Supply building of your age or below

but additionally you can win
1 full set of Blueprints of your choice

and, the double rollover also means this week the time frame for winning the prizes is widened to 4 minutes either side of this week's randomly chosen time. Otherwise, all the usual rules apply. This week's competition will close at 11pm next Sunday, October 8th. And so, without further ado, good luck to one and all :)

DeletedUser110195

Maybe we can deliberately not post anymore and hope these three posts aren't at the winning time until it is? ;)

DeletedUser111589

Hey, I want those blueprints. I'm not very interested about kraken at the moment. DT, Alcatraz or Inno tower are what I need/want soon

Maybe we can deliberately not post anymore and hope these three posts aren't at the winning time until it is? ;)
lol
Now THAT would be sneaky. However, it could take a huge number of rollovers before we win, by which time the winnings would be so great that there would be nothing left to achieve.

Hey, I want those blueprints. I'm not very interested about kraken at the moment. DT, Alcatraz or Inno tower are what I need/want soon
DT - have, Alcatraz - almost there, Inno Tower - no thanks.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111589

Wait, a time is rolled and during entirety of a week if someone posts within the time limit he or she is a winner? Not just on last day?

DeletedUser110195

Yep, if any post within the week is at the right time of day, doesn't matter which day, you win.

Inno Tower - no thanks.
What in the eff??? WHY would you not want Inno Tower?!?! The amount of space you can clear is enormous!

DeletedUser111589

Damn...

And I always thought that just during last day is too short. Silly me...

DeletedUser110195

Damn...

And I always thought that just during last day is too short. Silly me...
There's a reason for why I've been so rapidly promoted since these started. ;)
I distinctly recall either Test Ament or someone else getting on Soldatos's case for having made 1k posts in less than a year....I have him beat pretty handily don't I? :lol:

DeletedUser110179

A thing of beauty is a joy forever .

Inno.jpg

DeletedUser110179

Seven @ One Blow ... 7 GBs in the Mud simultaneously ... still short on 2 GBs:

1. Dynamic Tower (got the goods and bps)
  2. Arctic Orangery (need goods, got the bps)
  3. Arc (need goods, got the bps)
  4. Innovation Tower (got the goods and bps)
  5. Cape Canaveral (got the goods and bps)
  6. Castel del Monte (got the goods and bps)
  7. Temple of Relics (got the goods and bps)

DeletedUser110195

Seven @ One Blow ... 7 GBs in the Mud simultaneously ... still short on 2 GBs:

1. Dynamic Tower (got the goods and bps)
  2. Arctic Orangery (need goods, got the bps)
  3. Arc (need goods, got the bps)
  4. Innovation Tower (got the goods and bps)
  5. Cape Canaveral (got the goods and bps)
  6. Castel del Monte (got the goods and bps)
  7. Temple of Relics (got the goods and bps)
You are going to give your guild a snit fit if you drop 7 GBs into the mud simultaneously. ;)

Yep, if any post within the week is at the right time of day, doesn't matter which day, you win.

What in the eff??? WHY would you not want Inno Tower?!?! The amount of space you can clear is enormous!
Inno Tower has the 2nd best population (to Habitat), with the lowest FP (in common with two other GBs).

Per square, it has the 2nd best population (to Habitat, again), with almost the worst FP.

Per FP cost, it has a mediocre population (very much 2nd to Habitat) with the worst FP production.

Note: all my comparisons are done at level 10.​

Inno Tower produces (a few) FP along with population, yet replaces houses that otherwise produce coins. Habitat produces more population and directly provides coin to enable houses to be removed without loss.

I reckon Habitat is distinctly better, unless maybe you already have something like the Space Needle providing adequate coins.

What world are you in, Bridgeman?

I hope you have very strong defence because putting down those, even in the mud, will catapult you up the scales on the next neighbourhood shuffle!

DeletedUser110195

Being at the top of the 'hood makes people less willing to consider attacking you, because you're on top for a reason. If you have the ability to put up a large catalogue of advanced GBs, your defending army will probably do very unpleasant things to your mind, body and soul.

Also Inno is much easier to fit into a city, any FP generation is far superior to coins. Coin production in a GB is a mediocre convenience at best. There are other ways of getting coins along with other things you need like goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.