• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #16 2017-08-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

Indeed it did, with the very first post by someone other than Amy.

DeletedUser109510

oh - I didn't realising that bribery was a possibility - what's the going rate?

DeletedUser110195

You only think you know what I pay. Plenty more than just what you've seen. ;)

DeletedUser111510

August's slight of hand is excellent. He did a swap for goods to build (the Arc? Dynamic tower?) with the founder of our guild once and didn't have to pay FP's for the privilege. I wish I knew his secret...lol.

DeletedUser110195

Easy...I asked the guy who gets literally hundreds of tomorrow era goods daily, for free. ;)

Getting progressive era goods in exchange at 1:1 WAS all he needed. :)

DeletedUser111510

So then you used the Dynamic Tower to get Arc goods from aiding your high level friends?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

No, because I already had the Arc blueprint finished and I was impatient, but it could be done that way, I AM doing it that way for the rain forest project. If you had no prints for a building you wanted, you could easily get the goods to build it in the time it would take to assemble the print from aiding.

DeletedUser111510

Yeah I have a full set of BP's for Dynamic & Arc and couldn't remember how you said you got the goods for them. I want to rearrange my city a bit and save up some more goods then I'll do a swap for the Arc goods.

DeletedUser110195

And when you build it maybe you could join Fluffy, Rosic and I on daily Arc swaps.

vikingraider

Emperor
Yeah, the daily challenges being tested on beta. To get the good stuff, e.g. parts of the palace sets, the challenges are tough.

DeletedUser111510

I need to slow down attacking provinces then. I've got 1 full province and 2 sectors left on Modern (one era ahead of me).

Status
Not open for further replies.