• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #16 2017-08-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

Building and leveling a lighthouse can let you cut back on the number of supply buildings you need, making room for other things, like the terrace farm for instance. :) Of course a good Dynamic Tower, leveled to 10, cranks out a sufficient number of supplies for a low age city.

DeletedUser110179

Same with 2 palace sets. No room. Arc investing is a costly business..
Planning is key ...

I'm in HMA with a 6-Palace-combo and 3 Terrace Farms (also 9 Factories ... incl 5 Glassblowers [which are monstrously huge]) .

I'm not surprized you can't invest in somebody's Arc. I get about 100 fp/d.
Without income from all those Terrace Farms and Palace combos you must be dirt poor ...

Glassblower.png

DeletedUser110195

Or mine, I could use more.

We should raid Hedren, TLO, he purportedly has a lot of them sitting in HIS inventory.

DeletedUser111510

Cool. We'll just get him drunk after the "lootery" is drawn and raid them :)

DeletedUser108047

I'd rather have another palace or fountain set than a terrace farm I think

DeletedUser111510

Yeah another palace set or 2 would be nicer now that you mention it. Medals, coins, goods, supplies & FPs all in one.

DeletedUser111510

Yeah I just have to build that Arc so I can get the medals to get more expansions to put the palace sets.

vikingraider

Emperor
Someone mentioned to me that if there is a new era and new GB's, it might make current Oceanic GB's produce FE goods so Arc's will be an easy build. That could ruin the game imho. Arc goods can be tough to get so it makes getting enough for an arc an achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.