• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #14 2017-08-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111095

I'd advise building inno tower first, if you must have a population GB before anything else, but if not, Dynamic Tower would be the way to go, purge inactives and send friend invites to as many people in the top 10 pages as you can...players in oceanic future get tomorrow era goods from their GBs, so they'll have an abundance of them. With Dynamic, you'll get goods from polivating, of the age of what you polivated, this achieves both blueprints and goods to build.
I wanted Habitat to completely replace my Houses, so for the Population and the coins, but I'm also collecting prints for Inno Tower. I hadn't considered Dynamic, but I'll definitely look into it now, I didn't realise you got goods from polivating, so thats a plus. Thanks for the tip.

DeletedUser110195

Well if you're paralleling the gaining of goods with blueprints from aid, you'll probably get the goods before you finish the blueprint that way. I had 5 pieces of the rainforest project blueprint before I started on future era goods for the Arc(which I broke down and bought the goods for that...its blueprint was already done). I'm 1/3 the way to having the goods to build the RFP and still haven't gotten any more blueprints for it.

DeletedUser110195

You won the draw.....on the beta forum....what exactly is it you're talking about? 0_o

My guild are insisting capitol is a good GB. Why is it so disliked?
I think Augustavian says it, it is mediocre. There are better buildings for population (Habitat +50% ish per square) and there are better buildings for supplies (only Notre Dame is worse, per square). However, it is a relatively small building, competitive for its age.

For sheer ppopulation, Habitat is more worth considering (almost twice the population on its larger footprint) and the Habitat is cheaper on FPs per square. You just need to get your hands on Postmodern goods, which shouldn't be too hard even if you have to trade up from Industrial. If it is supplies that attract you, consider the Seed Vault or Dynamic Tower but getting those goods and blueprints can be more difficult. (I just put a DT in my HMA city and can already see that I could delete my remaining 4 supplies buidlings.)

DeletedUser110195

The thing about building Dynamic Tower....is people in oceanic future will have the goods for it in spades, because tomorrow era goods are the unrefined goods their GBs put out, which come at double the normal rate from progressive down(and probably why my guild's founder didn't mind giving them up for 1:1 PE goods)

Amy Steele

General
And that's all folks! This week's competition is now closed. The result will be announced tomorrow, and a new thread started :)

Amy Steele

General
And now the moment you've all been waiting for...

The time chosen for this week's competition was:
#14.PNG
Though several people came close, no-one was quite close enough, therefore the prize will roll over to the next competition, which will start shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.