• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #108 27/05/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwateguy

Major-General
luck-asian-kitty.jpg

DeletedUser

Last ever post in What Time Is It?, and I miss the closing deadline:lol::lol::P

Thank you everyone :)for your friendships, and Thank You @Amy Steele for managing this thread, hope you have a full recovery:)and Thank You to @Dudettas, @Emberguard, @mathew0502 and @Lady Marlena for keeping this thread running during @Amy Steele's illness:) Thank You, I had a blast here, will miss it:(

Hope to see all of you, in the new competition:) Take care and good night:)

Turning off the lights:P:lol::lol:

DeletedUser100133

Hello.

I would like to thank you all very much for participating in this competition over the many weeks, the reason why this competition is closing is not that as some of you say your bad or there no moderator to run it, it is closing because nothing runs forever and the competition needed a change, which you will see very soon but it has been put pleasure running this competition for you so again thank you.

On that note, this week's winning time was 13:48 and the very two last winners, winning the prize of a Cultural Building from your Era are Selene the Savior 413 and Cursedveggie. Congratulations on winning the very last week of the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.