• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #106 2019/05/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
It took a couple of days to set them all up, but now it's max 5 minutes a day to go through them, probably less. And that includes all of the cities, not per city.
Did you join a guild for each? There'd be event quests you couldn't do without, wouldn't there?

Ati2

Legend
You're inspiring me. I had started another two, but got excited in getting the city set up. :lol:
In a sense, I think it was better to start all of the cities at the same time. It was more work, but there was a lot less thinking involved... :D I only had to figure out what I want once, and then repeat in the rest of the cities. :D

DeletedUser113125

I hope there's pizza in the evenings :P
DSC00156.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.