• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #102 2019-04-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser104881

Due to the Spring Event, we had to put on hold the Week 100 celebrations. So we're very pleased to announce Week #102 is 100 week!

There is no rollover as we cannot carry forward the Spring lanterns. The prize this week is 100 coins.....AND 100 supplies.....AND 100 Goods of each type from your Era.....AND 100 FP's (in large FP packs)...AND 100 diamonds!

We hope you'll agree it was worth holding out for. Best of luck.

I need to spend less time here but there is
100 coins.....AND 100 supplies.....AND 100 Goods of each type from your Era.....AND 100 FP's (in large FP packs)...AND 100 diamonds!

Ati2

Legend
I'm hoping something useful will come up in the last couple of days, but I won't hold my breath :(
I spent all my lanterns. A couple will still come in, but they won't be enough to jump a league, and I'm fairly certain that nothing I want will come up as a prize.

I spent all my lanterns. A couple will still come in, but they won't be enough to jump a league, and I'm fairly certain that nothing I want will come up as a prize.
I'm fairly certain that nothing I want will come up as a prize - but I live in hope!!

Status
Not open for further replies.