1. Summer Event 2019

    Summer is underway, and this year we return to the Forge Island to take part in the annual Summer festival! There are awesome prizes to be won, so make sure to board the ship! For your continued feedback please join in the discussion here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Drop by the FOE Cafe!!

    Stop by the Cafe! Grab a coffee, ask a question, join in the conversation and more! Find it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Forge Questers

    Don't forget to take part in this months Forge Questers for a chance to win 1000 diamonds here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Closed Week #102 2019-04-15

Discussion in ''What Time Is It?' Reply threads' started by Dudettas, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cursedveggie

    Cursedveggie Forum Ambassador

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2018
    Good morning everyone :D
     
  2. Cleverly8286

    Cleverly8286 Legend

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2018
    Good Morning @Cursedveggie
     
  3. Terrius

    Terrius Major

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2019
    Good night everyone!:)
     
  4. Cleverly8286

    Cleverly8286 Legend

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2018
    JustGuardian and Terrius like this.
  5. Cursedveggie

    Cursedveggie Forum Ambassador

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2018
    Hi Cleverly :D

    Goodbye
     
  6. Cleverly8286

    Cleverly8286 Legend

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2018
    Checked out your new hood yet?
     
  7. Cursedveggie

    Cursedveggie Forum Ambassador

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2018
    Yes, it's a bit disappointing for snipes but on the other hand there are several people that I know have poor quality defence which is nice for my daily HC attacks
     
    Cleverly8286 likes this.
  8. Cleverly8286

    Cleverly8286 Legend

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2018
    I don't know about the defence (or attack) of my new hood yet, but it is looking promising for snipes. I invested in 18 of them today - I hope they are active neighbors. I hate having FP locked up for weeks or even forever.
     
    Cursedveggie likes this.
  9. Cursedveggie

    Cursedveggie Forum Ambassador

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2018
    That's a good amount of snipes, I found 2 which were pretty small. :(
     
  10. Cleverly8286

    Cleverly8286 Legend

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2018
    many small ones can add up to a lot. They are also less risky and can level faster.
     
    JustGuardian and Cursedveggie like this.
  11. Cursedveggie

    Cursedveggie Forum Ambassador

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2018
    Just as I thought, bottom 6 were a walkover. Got 50 fp and 5 rogues

    Last hood, I used to lose loads of troops
     
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    Cleverly8286 likes this.
  12. Cleverly8286

    Cleverly8286 Legend

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2018
    can't wait to test the HC later today.
     
    Cursedveggie likes this.
  13. Cursedveggie

    Cursedveggie Forum Ambassador

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2018
    Just plundered a full palace set. Haven't done that for months :D:D:D
     
    JustGuardian and Cleverly8286 like this.
  14. Cleverly8286

    Cleverly8286 Legend

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2018
    I have enough Cape prints to go beyond Cape 60 . :D I am just not ready to start levelling it yet, but I will be ready soon.

    HC prints are harder to get.
     
    JustGuardian and Cursedveggie like this.
  15. Cursedveggie

    Cursedveggie Forum Ambassador

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2018
    I'm still doing my HC but will be alternating between it and other GBs, should be able to get more prints soon
     
    Cleverly8286 likes this.
  16. Cleverly8286

    Cleverly8286 Legend

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2018
    hopefully.....
     
  17. Cursedveggie

    Cursedveggie Forum Ambassador

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2018
    I got all the prints I'll ever need on the morning it came out :D
     
  18. Cleverly8286

    Cleverly8286 Legend

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2018
    good for you!

    I am doing HC before Cape unless I run out of prints.
     
  19. Cursedveggie

    Cursedveggie Forum Ambassador

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2018
    I'm glad I did my Cape, its made a big difference but I think this will be my last level for a while. The costs are starting to outweigh the benefits

    Bob must be running out of prints he's been putting loads into my LoA :lol:
     
  20. Cleverly8286

    Cleverly8286 Legend

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2018
    You are lucky. I am hardly sniped. Is he putting 90%? I will be happy to put the remaining 10%. :lol:

    edit: not 90% yet but still quite a lot.
     

Top
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.