• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #102 2019-04-15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want to? Of course, you do.:)
But curiously, do you have to spend your fps bank? It can't stay still and just use your collection to level your own gbs?

FP in the bank doesn't grow.
I get more FP from snipes than my city produces.
And sniping helps friends level their GB without necessarily costing anything, like those FP I put in your Arc today. I got the same amount back without profit.

Self levelling is expensive. A self levelled Arc 80 project may take a century to break even.

DeletedUser

FP in the bank doesn't grow.
I get more FP from snipes than my city produces.
And sniping helps friends level their GB without necessarily costing anything, like those FP I put in your Arc today. I got the same amount back without profit.

Self levelling is expensive. A self levelled Arc 80 project may take a century to break even.
I agree that the fps in the bank doesn't grow on it's own, but if you have nothing to snipe, then using them in the thread is the next best thing.
I'll tell you if it takes a century to break even. Level 31 now lol

I agree that the fps in the bank doesn't grow on it's own, but if you have nothing to snipe, then using them in the thread is the next best thing.
I'll tell you if it takes a century to break even. Level 31 now lol

Are you ready to charge from Arc 31 to Arc 70 within a few days? You can do that with a few Arc 80 around to help.
If you are putting all the FP in yourself, it will take way too long. that's what I meant by self levelling.

DeletedUser

Are you ready to charge from Arc 31 to Arc 70 within a few days? You can do that with a few Arc 80 around to help.
If you are putting all the FP in yourself, it will take way too long. that's what I meant by self levelling.
No don't have enough bps to 80:rolleyes:
This is just dumping in daily collections, and whoever else wants to jump on. Usually 4th and 5th has no one:P

Status
Not open for further replies.