• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #100 2019-04-01

• Thread starter DeletedUser104881
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giskler

Legend
Ohh, btw @Ati2, just to say congratulations. 30M networth points while being in IA, you are a king, man 8-)
He's the king of the campers in the trailer park. A rare photo of him IRL:

6804600.jpg

Ati2

Legend
What do you guys think I should go for, as I am in HMA:
1. Earth Pagoda, so I exchange 4 of my SoKs with it and get more FPs/tile, seeing that I lack space.
2. Fire Pagoda, to get that atk/def boost?

1, If you lack space, I would just add a few levels to any of the FP GBs, or Arc.
2, For attack bonus, again, I would just add a few levels to attack GBs. Defense bonus: do you even need that? Do you have anything plunderable? If you do, why? :D

DeletedUser112892

1, If you lack space, I would just add a few levels to any of the FP GBs, or Arc.
Doing that, but also don't wanna keep Pagoda in inventory, that's why I am asking this ;)
2, For attack bonus, again, I would just add a few levels to attack GBs.
Yeah, I am doing so ;)
Defense bonus: do you even need that? Do you have anything plunderable? If you do, why? :D
Only plunderable things are non motivationable production buildings but, as I rarely get attacked, and my defenses almoat never get breached, nothing gets plundered 8-)
There are still 12 people on this world who have higher-level GBs than me (2 from our guild), so I'm working on reducing this number. :D:D:D:D
Fingers crossed :D
I am planning to skyrocket CF and HC after Arc first, so I can have steady productions of coins and supplies for RQs. Last thing after akyrocketing every single GB will be skyrocketing Arc to lvl 181 and CF to lvl 147, which will be a huge task.

DeletedUser

Good morning /afternoon / evening everyone:)

Happy new year @Ati2 :)

Congrats to the winners:)
Yayy...I won:):)

I smell an April Fool's joke here:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.