• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #100 2019-04-01

• Thread starter DeletedUser104881
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser104881

Dear all,

New thread for the new week... this week you can win: 700 Spring Lanterns

All you need do as usual to is post within 2 mins either side of the randomly chosen time. Good luck everyone and happy week 100!

Iwateguy

Major-General
fenceposts.jpg

DeletedUser112892

What do you guys think I should go for, as I am in HMA:
1. Earth Pagoda, so I exchange 4 of my SoKs with it and get more FPs/tile, seeing that I lack space.
2. Fire Pagoda, to get that atk/def boost?

DeletedUser

What do you guys think I should go for, as I am in HMA:
1. Earth Pagoda, so I exchange 4 of my SoKs with it and get more FPs/tile, seeing that I lack space.
2. Fire Pagoda, to get that atk/def boost?
Are you struggling to fight? Do you plan on camping for a while or go up the ages quickly?

DeletedUser112892

Are you struggling to fight? Do you plan on camping for a while or go up the ages quickly?
I plan to camp for quite a while. At the moment struggling with fighting, plus I plan to push every attack GB to lvl 70, so that means around 210 atk/def bonus in offence. Maybe it should be enough for HMA fighting

DeletedUser

I plan to camp for quite a while. At the moment struggling with fighting, plus I plan to push every attack GB to lvl 70, so that means around 210 atk/def bonus in offence. Maybe it should be enough for HMA fighting
That definitely should be enough to fight in HMA. I would probably go for earth, then. You're still going to get enough attack boost with GBs, and the boost of the fire pagoda in HMA isn't all that great anyway.

DeletedUser112892

That definitely should be enough to fight in HMA. I would probably go for earth, then. You're still going to get enough attack boost with GBs, and the boost of the fire pagoda in HMA isn't all that great anyway.
Yeah, I think so, plus there will be many more events where event buildings with attack bonus will appear.

Giskler

Legend
That's a nice snipe on Bob btw :P

PS 5th is snipable for 8!

Status
Not open for further replies.