• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Website edit.

Hi! Could you please edit your website? I do not want you to reconstruct the site, but edit it. First of all, I want you to make it so that I can search players by there emails. I email a player but they say they can not find my search. Also, I want it so that I can play on the iphone without the app. Also, about messages, I want to able to see when a player is typing. Just like text messages. Also, I want to see when the messages is read or delivered. Just like text messages, I also want to be able to paste links and send photos and videos. Please let me know what you can do about these things. Thank you!

Vivian Log Vic.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Hello there, and welcome to the FoE forum.
First of all,searching for players by e-mail is just not possible, reasons for that are various.
Next, the "typing..." notification is somewhat part of a DNS feature, indicator of player being online, so it's just not for this game at all.
Just like text messages, I also want to be able to paste links and send photos and videos. Please let me know what you can do about these things. Thank you!

Vivian Log Vic.
This is totally impossible for this game. FoE is not any kind of messaging app and, similar to most multiplayer games, it's message center doesn't support pictures and video sharing, and that's normal. However, if you want a good way of communication with your guildmates where you can share photos and videos, you can use some of the most popular messaging apps, like WhatsApp, Telegram, Messenger, Viber etc. And a quick info, you can paste links into FoE, the link just won't be embedded, plus be careful when posting links that have no connection to official FoE webpages, as those will cause the whole message containing them to be marked as spam ;) .

At the end, sorry to break your hopes, but these features are just plain impossible for implementation into FoE.

Knight of ICE

Showing player emails will violate privacy rules. App is the best way to play on the iPhone. It is developed just for that.

As far as messages go:

Ideas need to be posted in a mandatory format and can not be on the Do Not Suggest List.

Also they should not have been proposed before.

Read how you should propose an idea

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/how-the-ideas-section-works.43102/

Make sure it is not on the Do Not Suggest List

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest.37648/

And use the forum search function

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?search/

Knight of ICE

Next, the "typing..." notification is somewhat part of a DNS feature, indicator of player being online, so it's just not for this game at all.

Just for the record. An indicator of player being online is not DNS. It is however something that has been proposed several times before and players are strongly against it.