• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

We need better neighbourhood merge

DeletedUser12086

Notice has been taken, and it is being addressed. The problem was that neighborhoods are such a fundamental part of the game that any modification would need to be extremely well considered, with many different factors being taken into account. That said, I can tell you that it will be addressed in the not too distant future.

DeletedUser13805

on a plus side i have just been merged finaly now my hood is 79 : ) i can now look forward to gaining 2 million battle points a week and i was moaning last week that its unfair lol thanks guys

DeletedUser11899

Its always good to see some hopeful news.
But I feel my guild is dying and is becoming a graveyard, a storage of disconnected cities. Most of them were playing since a lot of months ago but it has been too much time without nothing interesting to do. Many of them needed facts not promises or rumours.

Sorry by my thoughts, but I'm a little sad at seeing players leaving the game

DeletedUser8813

well one would hope that this is now given the highest priority..i have just had a merge as well so for the time being i am happy,but there are already a few disconnected cities and abandoned little towns so this hood probably wont last long..
but there are still players in my guild screaming ..they are sitting on 37 and still no merge...and we have these (recalculations)nerfs that we are told to balance the game out but this the most important of all (to most players)is left unchecked for this long

DeletedUser7719

This is my list:
1) Resource cooldown: Overheating laptops are now the new white screens of death
2) Guild Wars: Something that will bring more of a excitement for all, and will keep former players interested for quite awhile I bet
3) Neighborhood Merge: I would put this above Guild Wars if this wouldn't take longer than a month to implement.

DeletedUser8813

This is my list:
1) Resource cooldown: Overheating laptops are now the new white screens of death
2) Guild Wars: Something that will bring more of a excitement for all, and will keep former players interested for quite awhile I bet
3) Neighborhood Merge: I would put this above Guild Wars if this wouldn't take longer than a month to implement.

yes that is a +1 for that list of things that really need doing before anything else.
my laptop can handle it ,but only just..and it is built specifically for gaming ..as a browser game FOE certainly draws more than its fair share

DeletedUser2029

well one would hope that this is now given the highest priority..i have just had a merge as well so for the time being i am happy,but there are already a few disconnected cities and abandoned little towns so this hood probably wont last long..
But there are still players in my guild screaming ..they are sitting on 37 and still no merge...and we have these (recalculations)nerfs that we are told to balance the game out but this the most important of all (to most players)is left unchecked for this long

on a plus side i have just been merged finaly now my hood is 79 : ) i can now look forward to gaining 2 million battle points a week and i was moaning last week that its unfair lol thanks guys

hypocrites!!!

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
This is my list:

Not a bad call ..
but i would reverse those 3
....i know of only a handful of players suffering the overheat issues.
whereas , Hood merges have been a contentious issue for way too long.
Guild wars...is eagerly anticipated by many , and is keeping us playing , well it is me anyway.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer

Oh great ...lol.... you will be gaining on me even quicker now then ...
So glad you got a merge before me ( slight taint of sarcasm, in case you cant sense it ) :D

DeletedUser5904

Bah, back up to 39...a 1500 point player with an Iron Age townhall and bronze age production logged in...must be farming diamonds for his other world main...gotta love that /sarcasm off.

DeletedUser8813

Oh great ...lol.... you will be gaining on me even quicker now then ...
So glad you got a merge before me ( slight taint of sarcasm, in case you cant sense it ) :D

hot on ya heals now my Lord

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
On a positive note...

I'm so bored with my maxed out city and tiny hood in Dinegu that I've just resurrected my tiny town in Fel-D. I have to say that I've rediscovered a bit of fun. The hood is small (surprise, surprise!), but at least there's a bit of a challenge.

Those peeps who complain about being attacked by big players in big hoods are missing the point. I'm attacked all the time with my tiny town, but I time my collections so I don't lose much.

Being a small player is fun. I'd still like a bigger hood so I could pol/mot and get blueprints. I don't care if I'm attacked in return. The fact is the biggies are stuck, and I'm slowly progressing. It might take some time, but I'll catch them up.

Especially if they make the hood bigger!!!!

Last edited:

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
To get this thread back on track...

I've finally got my merge for my main city, and it's made a huge difference. It's not just the big boys/girls that are doing well - the weaker players have more people of their own strength to battle, and the towers are filling up.

Good luck to everyone else in getting a merge (and I hope mine lasts this time!)

DeletedUser276

Something is coming very soon. They are just putting the final touches on it. Congrats for waiting. Almost there.