• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

We need better neighbourhood merge

DeletedUser

Mine has only 41 people left and the resources I get are diminishing day by day. Same with the rank points...
We need a better merge of neighbourhoods next time because theres less and less people to farm. Less farming less fun.
Even if you have to split some neighbourhoods in order to fill others. Or even if the total number of players exceeds 80.
For example my 41 people neighbourhood can be easily merged with another one.
Please think about this idea. More neighbours more fun.

i can haz moooaarrr! ;)

DeletedUser276

unfortunately the neighborhoods arent supposed to exceed 80. So a group of 41 would never merge with another group of 41 as that would make it 82. But it can merge with a neighborhood of 39 ;)

DeletedUser

41, that's massive - I have only twelve neighbours left. On the plus side, there is less competition for the medals.

DeletedUser

Question is, if there`s neighbourhoods of 12 people left why arent they merged with others? Like mine for example.

DeletedUser

Mine has only 41 people left and the resources I get are diminishing day by day. Same with the rank points...
We need a better merge of neighbourhoods next time because theres less and less people to farm. Less farming less fun.
i can haz moooaarrr! ;)

Sorry to see you can't plunder so many people anymore :p, but as you saw in the previous replies, "many" is rather relative :D .
Maybe your neighbourhood knows by now that you plunder each and everyone, and makes sure you can't get the best things or high amounts of supplies anymore ;) that's part of the tactics too!

By the way, merging is not only based on the number of people in a neighbourhood, it's also based on the average progress, so it's not a matter of just putting people together.

DeletedUser

Pendragon, yes I noticed many are more guarded lately and they leave a house there for me to plunder. Probably they havent heard yet I can simply come back later for the good stuff... :D

However I meant sheer numbers. Last week there were 54 players in our neighbourhood. Now is 41. Next week there might be 30...
So I`m hoping the admins can work on it and give us more neighbours so we can have more parties [in their villages;)] and so MORE FUN! Especially now that they made battles end quicker and so we finish farming even sooner!

DeletedUser

I'll have to hide my goods even better ;)
Assuming you mean Cirgard, as we're in the same neighbourhood there, it's been at 40-42 players for a while now... I agree it would be nice if we could get more neighbours, but as I said before, merging may not be as easy as it sounds at first ;)
Listening to other players, I even believe that 40+ may not even be such a bad amount for a neighbourhood either, and I'm glad there are guilds - although you cannot attack guild mates of course :p

DeletedUser

And one more thing, when they first started the merges, admins said they will happen every Monday.
This never happened... We do get the " blah blah new areas have been discovered blah blah" Monday message but the actual weekly merge is just a fairy tale. No new neighbourhoods or new players have been added ever since. And I think its been like a month ago...
Im not sure if its a bug or if it was poorly designed since the beginning. I hope admins will take a look at it.

The children in my village are starving :(

DeletedUser

Pendragon, yes I noticed many are more guarded lately and they leave a house there for me to plunder. Probably they havent heard yet I can simply come back later for the good stuff... :D

However I meant sheer numbers. Last week there were 54 players in our neighbourhood. Now is 41. Next week there might be 30...
So I`m hoping the admins can work on it and give us more neighbours so we can have more parties [in their villages;)] and so MORE FUN! Especially now that they made battles end quicker and so we finish farming even sooner!

Maybe your neighbors get a little tired of the mess from your parties, and decide that a move to a more civilized neighborhood , is in order, especially if their good stuff takes days to make and they cant progress further in game without goods, to trade or unlock. I believe you will have this problem often;), i cant see people dedicating hours game play, just to remain your farm. But whatever floats ya boat :p

DeletedUser1862

Maybe your neighbors get a little tired of the mess from your parties, and decide that a move to a more civilized neighborhood , is in order, especially if their good stuff takes days to make and they cant progress further in game without goods, to trade or unlock. I believe you will have this problem often;), i cant see people dedicating hours game play, just to remain your farm. But whatever floats ya boat :p

I'm so glad someone said, besides me.:cool:

DeletedUser

So youre saying that the neighbourhood property value has dropped consistently because of non-stop "partying" and people decided to move to the suburbs :D. That might be it.

Leaving all jokes aside this is a matter admins must solve. Somebody said in this thread there are neighbourhoods consisting of 12 players so we do have a problem here. The whole neighbourhood issue should be reconsidered. Its not fair for some to have a pool of 12 players from which they plunder/motivate/whatever while others have 40 or maybe more. The later obviously get a bigger and unfair advantage both in resources or rank points.
If you say you merge neighbourhoods every Monday then do it.

DeletedUser

And one more thing, when they first started the merges, admins said they will happen every Monday.
This never happened...

They do happen :).
However, admins also said "if possible" (here comes the fact again that neighbourhoods need to have about the same progress), and they said that once a neighbourhood is pretty firm, there won't be many merges again for that neighbourhood. I suppose the neighbourhood we're in, is one of those :).

DeletedUser

LOL to "its not fair":D most of your previous neighbors have indeed moved as their property values and insanity levels have plummeted, and are at this moment seeking a gaming ASBO to keep you from their new settlements. I do agree however a move is in order, even if its once a week respite for your neighbors. I suggest your moved into a pvp elite zone, where you can peruse your pleasures, with players who share your love of pillage, every one plays these games for different reasons, and I respect your game plan, even if its not mine :cool:

DeletedUser

They do happen :).
However, admins also said "if possible" (here comes the fact again that neighbourhoods need to have about the same progress), and they said that once a neighbourhood is pretty firm, there won't be many merges again for that neighbourhood. I suppose the neighbourhood we're in, is one of those :).

In my neighbourhood theres 2nd (80k rank points) and 3rd place (70k rank points) in Ciregard. But theres also players of 400 rank points. How the heck do you even calculate and take a decision judging by "the same progress"? Basically you have the elephant and the ant in the same place so to me it already looks like neighbourhoods are a complete mess. From the "same progress" point of view the only solution would be to delete them all and start all over again...
So the way neighbourhoods are designed now, it wont matter at all you if you merge neighbourhoods or not.

DeletedUser

As far as I know neighbourhoods as a whole will be merged, so that includes to higher-end and the lower-end players. And yes, there can be quite some difference between them.

So the way neighbourhoods are designed now, it wont matter at all you if you merge neighbourhoods or not.

I'm afraid I disagree: I rather have a fuller neighbourhood, even if the range between first and last player is huge, than an empty one.

DeletedUser

Well, this is my fourth day and after the recent update where all idle players left, we're stuck with 7 people in my neighbourhood. Only two of them, including myself, are, as active players, capable of producing goods but we both lack Dye and Stone as boosted good. So with no one to trade with except the horrible AI traders, we have a huge setback before entering the iron age. How in heaven's name can I gather 24 dye without having to wait an extra 5 days of doing nothing?

I can only cheer for a soon-to-be merge with another neighbourhood, don't care if I loose my first place medals, as long as I can amass the goods i need for upgrades.

DeletedUser

Have you posted request for a guild invitation on your server, i just tried to add you so i know your not on mine, guilds work over the boundaries of neighbors, so this will help you with trading , plus the added benefit, that you don't get charge a forge point to trade.

DeletedUser

Well, this is my fourth day and after the recent update where all idle players left, we're stuck with 7 people in my neighbourhood. Only two of them, including myself, are, as active players, capable of producing goods but we both lack Dye and Stone as boosted good. So with no one to trade with except the horrible AI traders, we have a huge setback before entering the iron age. How in heaven's name can I gather 24 dye without having to wait an extra 5 days of doing nothing?

I can only cheer for a soon-to-be merge with another neighbourhood, don't care if I loose my first place medals, as long as I can amass the goods i need for upgrades.

5 of us only 1 other acive person who i cant sabatage (i disconnect when i try)

DeletedUser

in reply to Alpha;

Thank you for the advice, I'll search for the right topic and hope that a decent guild will pick me up =)

edit: found it, settled, safe and secure in the protection and tradability of a guild.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your most welcome:), and if you find your present server a little hard to manage whilst your trying to get use to game make another new city on Dinegu (didn't check spelling sorry), you could join in here there's a few active guilds including my small one, with many friendly active players that I'm sure will help as much as they can. Leave me a forum msg to add if you decide you want to come over.