• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Watch guild Treasure Privilege.

Do you support this idea?

• yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • no

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Zenabi

Private
Proposal:
A new guild player privilege for watch or block the entrance to the treasure.

Reason:
Some guilds use real spies that enter into enemy guilds to watch the treasure
To ensure that possible treasure information leaks do not occur.
It is not very plausible that an entrant can access to that information

Details:
Just adding a new button in the privilege list on the guild player administration that gives acces to the treasure information.

Visual Aids:
-

Balance:
I think this idea is going to add plausibility to the game and more confidence to add new members.

Abuse Prevention:
I can't think of possible abuses

Summary:
The idea is to add a new guild player privilege for watch or block the entrance to the treasure, this is because some guilds use real spies that enter into enemy guilds to watch the treasure.

Agent327

Overlord
Wow, real spies!!!

If you block entrance to the treassure, how are players supposed to contribute?
If that "real spy" sees what is in the treassure, how would the other guild profit from that?
What if trusted members share the info for say 50 fp?

legend9182

Major-General
Wow, real spies!!!

If you block entrance to the treassure, how are players supposed to contribute?
If that "real spy" sees what is in the treassure, how would the other guild profit from that?
What if trusted members share the info for say 50 fp?
And according to him information not donation part

DeletedUser

I can pull up your guild profile, and go through each members' city and look at the levels of the guild goods gbs and buildings. Arc, Obs, Atom and SoH.
I can determine what Age goods and how many are collected daily, as the info is available on the wiki.
And I didn't even have to step into your guild. Being a spy is hard work.:P

Agent327

Overlord
I can pull up your guild profile, and go through each members' city and look at the levels of the guild goods gbs and buildings. Arc, Obs, Atom and SoH.
I can determine what Age goods and how many are collected daily, as the info is available on the wiki.
And I didn't even have to step into your guild. Being a spy is hard work.:P

Actually you can do it and not be any wiser. You can not see goods that are donated, or goods spended.