• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Warriors Empire Lords

DeletedUser2456

Users and Other Personell,

Welcome to the Warriors Empire Lords Guild Recruitments!

You may know us well in other games where we have become top for many months and Now, we are here to dominate Forge of Empires!

The name tells everything. The guild is Here for war, and to dominate peace but also, it is here to help you and others around you with resources and help needed no matter what ranking you are. If you are disfastified with the Guild let either Myself or johnzr know and we will fix this problem for you.
If you would like to join the guild, please post your comments here or message me Chromeozone "In-forum" or Chomeozone "Ingame" or Message johnzr and we will send you invites when we get your request's!

Now, I would like to welcome you to Warrior Empire Lords:)

Empire_Warrior_Priests.jpg
Enjoy

Chromeozone

DeletedUser2636

O.K. You guys sound like you mean business,I'm very interested.My motto is Show Them No Mercy!You will get none in Return!If you will send me an invite I'll be a proud member.I log on every day 3 to 4 times a day,and have no problem jumping to action.T.Y.Have a nice day,Lord Enki.

DeletedUser2456

Hello Lord Enki :)

Invite has been sent to you :)

Regards,
Chromeozone