• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

War mongers spy

DeletedUser

I'm sure it's fun, we started from scratch about 8 months ago to get to where we are.. I'm sure the Mongers would now like to become the first to hit 100 million guild points in this game. Our target is to get there before Xmas.
If by game you mean EN servers, then maybe :-P Not to rain on your parade, but check these guys out:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15432

If by game you mean EN servers, then maybe :-P Not to rain on your parade, but check these guys out:

With regards to spies, they execute them, therefore spies should not be allowed to play again for 4 weeks

DeletedUser

The screenshot (that is against the forum rules as I found out) reported 109 million point guild with 38 members. I was referring to the comment that Mongers will be the first guild with over 100 million points in the game :-P

DeletedUser276

lol its not the points or the amount of members.. but what you can do with them that matters. When guild vs guild gets here having tons of points wont matter much.

as for the Players swapping guilds I have been discussing with other cms and devs on how to handle that. My idea was every time you switch a guild there is a timer that limits when you can join a new guild. Like say have it start with 10 minutes then each time you switch the timer doubles... so 10 mins, 20 mins, 40 mins, 1 hour 20 mins, 2 hours 40 mins, 5hours 10 mins so on and so forth ;) or something like that. We shall see what they come out with.

DeletedUser7719

Is this limiting players from joining a new guild, or just leaving their old guild? I know many guilds which allow their players to leave and PvP their neighboring guildies and then join back into the guild, and I am wondering if this will effect them.

DeletedUser76094

as for the Players swapping guilds I have been discussing with other cms and devs on how to handle that. My idea was every time you switch a guild there is a timer that limits when you can join a new guild. Like say have it start with 10 minutes then each time you switch the timer doubles... so 10 mins, 20 mins, 40 mins, 1 hour 20 mins, 2 hours 40 mins, 5hours 10 mins so on and so forth ;) or something like that. We shall see what they come out with.

If this happens, I assure you that you will lose at least 50% of your diamond buyers unless you fix the neighborhood merge system. ;-)

I hope mods and the devs are more than just careful on making such a move.

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
I feel there are many more important things that needs changing in the game than trying to control a few players swapping guilds ... I think dev's should try to concentrate on those things first ...From the experience till now in this game whatever changes that have been brought have not gone down well with either the gameplay or the players ...and this type of non-productive useless changes will make the game more problematic for many players ... Just my 2 cents worth ...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser1253

I didn't know that. Who is doing the spying and why? If War Mongers are going out spying how come I haven't noticed WM members being absent from the guild for extended periods. I keep track of members activities and don't see this happening. Where are you getting your info?
DOMAPOI
War Monger

DeletedUser13805

undercover agent desypete here making my report
1 someone has just build a new tank barracks in guild 1 and also there is snipper camp going to be built by another player in the next day or 2

someone farted in guild 3 and its caused a right old stink within the guild membership

guild 4 is full of drunken rampaging louts who swear a lot and shout rude words to other players

end of top secret report ( for your eyes only )

DeletedUser

I didn't know that. Who is doing the spying and why? If War Mongers are going out spying how come I haven't noticed WM members being absent from the guild for extended periods. I keep track of members activities and don't see this happening. Where are you getting your info?
DOMAPOI
War Monger

If you've read the original post carefully you would see its from the Avgust, so you are 4 months late... I hope you keep track of members activities in your guild better :-) .... Also, you may see bellow the post the following: ''Last edited by Amy Steele; 25-08-2013 at 12:34. Reason: Edited out player name''.... As about the info, I am getting it from the downtown pubs :-)

DeletedUser

undercover agent desypete here making my report
1 someone has just build a new tank barracks in guild 1 and also there is snipper camp going to be built by another player in the next day or 2

someone farted in guild 3 and its caused a right old stink within the guild membership

guild 4 is full of drunken rampaging louts who swear a lot and shout rude words to other players

end of top secret report ( for your eyes only )

Oh Daisyboy, its so nice to hear you joking for a change. I remember you crying at forums world wide how GHOSTRIDERS should be banned for plundering your city all the time... You've grown up finally, so sweet :-) Cheers

DeletedUser13805

be careful what you type magician as the spys are reading it you know :D

DeletedUser98372

A Friendly message...

There are no spies on us!!!
The only spy is coming from yours...
YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME :-)
YOU CAN"T BEAT US :-)

Kelsdomain :-)
War Mongers