• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

War mongers spy

DeletedUser13805

why would anyone want to send a spy to a guild ? are there top secret things going on that i dont know about ?

DeletedUser7719

What is there to spy about? Unless you have an awesome donating/competitive system that is impossible to find out...

DeletedUser

The only thing that was edited out was the player's name that you mentioned - as that is not allowed on the forums. That didn't really make your post non-sensical.

Actually, sending "spies" is not against the rules, so I don't see how that's offensive. You should always be careful about whom you are inviting to your guild, if you don't know someone, ask in your guild if someone does. If you're still suspicous, don't invite. Couldn't be simpler, I think.

DeletedUser3754

Hi, maybe the point of sending spies is to find those players that are weak defensively and target them in the knowledge that you will get through. While it isn't against the rules, it is a bit sneaky but no worse than that. Keep an eye on any members that seem to be getting attacked by the same guild and and you should be able to work out if there is a spy in your midst.

DeletedUser1081

Well but you don't need to plant "spies" in anyone's guild to find out what sort of defense someone has. I can't see the point of "spies" in this game at all.

DeletedUser5904

Me neither Mink. There are no "secret" strategies floating about in the game, at least not for long. I couldn't even imagine any intel that could be gathered worth acting on. I think the only thing dropping a "spy" could give you is a means to start the other guild worrying and infighting. I mean guild spies in a game like EVE online is a different animal lol.

DeletedUser12348

Mmm spying ! What a great idea !! Anybody want to come spy on us ? We will give you a badge !

904ffc0a38420336387cd4431b96ed63.png.82.png

DeletedUser653

If I am to be a spy but then get awarded a DDR badge then thats my life as a secret spy over!! Perhaps that badge needs to be an invisible one?

Amy Steele

General
Hehehe - and not on your sig Pendragon? ;)
^^^^^^​

lol - that would have worked much better if the posts had been on the same page!

Last edited:

DeletedUser76094

LOL... This is paranoia at its best :D
May I highlight that players in various top guilds have actually offered to be spies for War Mongers. We have not had to send out our players on 007 missions to know what the enemies are up to. We will be using the services of those spies (currently already in the top guilds) when there is a need. The OP seems to be the most paranoid of all :D

DeletedUser15432

LOL... This is paranoia at its best :D
May I highlight that players in various top guilds have actually offered to be spies for War Mongers. We have not had to send out our players on 007 missions to know what the enemies are up to. We will be using the services of those spies (currently already in the top guilds) when there is a need. The OP seems to be the most paranoid of all :D

Well we need counter espionage technology to get rid of the war mongers spies then

DeletedUser13805

if someone spies on my toilet habbits and reports them i will not be amused as its top secret

DeletedUser98682

I have a guild in bris - feel free to come spy on us it will help our ranking he he

DeletedUser5384

Why bother send spy's out when your already ranked top and are way in front of evey other guild? Whats to gain! Unless because your that far ahead that your game has become boring and sending spy's out gives you something to still play for ;)

DeletedUser5384

Soooooooooooooooooooo war monger members..........If you want a reason to play this game, please join my guild and let try to fight our way to the top. It's fun ;)....not boring ;)

DeletedUser76094

Soooooooooooooooooooo war monger members..........If you want a reason to play this game, please join my guild and let try to fight our way to the top. It's fun ;)....not boring ;)

I'm sure it's fun, we started from scratch about 8 months ago to get to where we are.. I'm sure the Mongers would now like to become the first to hit 100 million guild points in this game. Our target is to get there before Xmas.