• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

WAR LEGION is Recruiting

DeletedUser

Hi
I am Vitavoro Leader of 'War Legion' and "We NEED YOU!" ... sorry could'nt help myself there, however it is true we do need you, we are a small but growing Allaince, although on our server as its new that probably means were a big if not the biggest, because, as you may have noticed its not easy ingame to find an alliance e.g there is no search option, you just have to scroll through everyone looking etc, anyway i am side tracking now.
So as of now we have no requirements or resrictions, so just send me a mail ingame and i will send you an invitaion to join us, you can usually find me in the Top 10 on our player list at the bottom of your screen, so you can just fastforward and then just scroll back a page or two and you will see me ;)

Just a few reason's if your unsure why to you would want to even join a Guild:
- Free trading between members (no forge points required to buy goods)
Also as the Guild grows you may find more and more that member's may trade you a ratio of 1:0.9 or lower or even better for free (or as close to free as the game will allow).
- Guild Wars Map, this is war we can fight for terratories, which inturn give extra boosts and resources etc, plus bragging rights lol :cool:
- Also getting help or helpping another if you or they are unsure or get stuck, or if they are getting ganked by someone we can all keep attacking that person until they stopwhich would be fun hehe

Anyway i hope to hear from you soon.:D