• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wanting to buy ARC goods

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Good day,
As the title implies, I am looking at acquiring a full set of goods so that I can build the ARC.
Please send me an in-game message if you are willing to sell. I am currently in the Postmodern Era, so hopefully we might be in the same neighborhood now (or in the next hood change). Thank you

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I did try guild first, but although guild is active, people are not at that level and guildies that have the Arc, came to the guild with it. And my friend list is over 120. So I am in a bit of a quandary, as I cannot change guilds, without losing a week to rejoin my guild and I cannot send friend requests without purging over 40 people - some are deadbeats and can be purged, but not 40 of them.

Heroic Name

Private
I did try guild first, but although guild is active, people are not at that level and guildies that have the Arc, came to the guild with it. And my friend list is over 120. So I am in a bit of a quandary, as I cannot change guilds, without losing a week to rejoin my guild and I cannot send friend requests without purging over 40 people - some are deadbeats and can be purged, but not 40 of them.
i am surprised u got to pme without an Arc! most players i ken finish theirs (lvl 80) by colonial at the latest. it is such a game changer.....

Heroic Name

Private
my friend i hav given away several sets when i was only in CA - i hav a TT (wobble tower as we used to call it!) and down traded to help friends. so far i gave out 3 sets of arc goods for free....2 of my friends now hav Hi Arc! it all depends on the way u want to play - lvl80 Arc is one way.....

Emberguard

Legend
i am surprised u got to pme without an Arc! most players i ken finish theirs (lvl 80) by colonial at the latest. it is such a game changer.....
Getting to PME without one is easy. Did that in my first city while also having a second city building an Arc. Honestly it’s only actually better to get an Arc early if you’re sniping or have access to a 1.9 thread (or just find it fun to do the Arc early). Otherwise there’s no harm in enjoying the game without one for a while. Yes it’s a game changer. But you still need a income to build it up or it won’t be any faster then going up the ages first.

Last edited: