• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Waiting for time to pass

DeletedUser

Alright I understand this is a game of patience but here a couple of areas that I think could be improved.

At present you need to research and produce goods to be able to create new buildings - this is all time based. Then you hit build and have to wait even longer.

My suggestion is that the building goes up straightaway - this is yoru reward for producing all those goods and being patient. I get frustrated that I have to wait all over again for it to be built.

My second point after having spent a long time conquering a province I then have to wait for the scout to go off to the next one. Yes I knwo this is often rewarded but personally this quest and reward is counterbalanced by the "damn I got to wait again to see what is my new mission" feeling. Again I feel the reward and solution here is to move on quickly so hit scout and bingo there you go.

So there you have it

DeletedUser

Scouting and building time can be decreased with dimonds so i like it as it is. But i am getting borred a s i have nothing to do whitle waiting for couple days to research a building. What we really need is more areas to conquer and something else to do especially with army you have.

DeletedUser

Yes I realise that - MY POINT being that up until this stage you have been building patiently or using diamonds. Now would be nice to have a break without having to use diamonds again. I use diamonds but not for this.

DeletedUser

Nothing to do while waiting for.... You do realise theres a big world out there? You know... apart from this game...

DeletedUser1130

Nothing to do while waiting for.... You do realise theres a big world out there? You know... apart from this game...

Sadly some people don't like to leave their comfort.

DeletedUser

Do you realize my current scout is taking 30 hours? I have no more battles to do and nothing to build. I can do nothing in my morning break, lunch or evening. I don't wanna think how long it will take afterwards. 2 days to scout?

I already spent lots of diamonds on this game but thats it. I hope they are going to do something about it. Soon!

DeletedUser

Do you realize my current scout is taking 30 hours?............ I don't wanna think how long it will take afterwards. 2 days to scout?

My last scout walked 3 days 16 hours, arrived today, currently produces the "call to scout error" for 24-36 hours, and after that I'll probably be able to conquer yet another chest instead of a decent goods deposit or an expansion ..... :p

DeletedUser

What I would liike to see is the ability to scout out surrounding provinces instead of waiting for quest. If I'm the ruler of my empire it's common sense to always know what surrounds you! Then if we didn't have to wait would could have scouts out while we're busy doing other things. And now with this scouting bug producing an error your scouts take twice as long as it says.

DeletedUser

Do you realize my current scout is taking 30 hours? I have no more battles to do and nothing to build. I can do nothing in my morning break, lunch or evening. I don't wanna think how long it will take afterwards. 2 days to scout?

I already spent lots of diamonds on this game but thats it. I hope they are going to do something about it. Soon!

Do you not take part in the pvp battles to get expansions?

The 79 battles can take a long time even with 50 or so only having two spears as the auto battle is almost never used because of how stupid it is unless you use 8 long range units and even then they sometimes never fire until right next to the units.

DeletedUser

Yes, scouting time is crazy.. took me 4 days to scout next province and its second time like this.

DeletedUser

I am the first one in the "so called PvP battles" (bronze,iron,ema) with so many points that none has a chance. Do you think it is fun to do those 2 soldier battles?

DeletedUser

I've encountered this scouting error - still cant to battles from last sunday when i've started scouting - 4 days to scout and now 2 days with the bug. not much fun

DeletedUser

I've encountered this scouting error - still cant to battles from last sunday when i've started scouting - 4 days to scout and now 2 days with the bug. not much fun

Same here, 3d 16h to scout, over 2 days in idle mode now. Previously I was guessing the "cooldown" period is 24-36h, now I'm guessing the cooldown takes just as long as the scouting did. I guess I'll be finished guessing before the Devs find and fix the issue :p