• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Buildings Voyager V1: Spinning Animation

DeletedUser12400

Proposal: It would look really good if this great building would have spinning animation.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: None

Visual Aids:
yLxRmGA.png

Balance/Abuse Prevention: N/A

Sincerly, OVERTYPE EMPEROR.png

DeletedUser106252

Brilliant Idea,

I have always I actually looked at it wondering why it does not move but never thought of sending it to forum. I think this should be accomplished.

DeletedUser

I don't really know what so special hard about it to implement, but would be really cool to work, one day, one day...

DeletedUser106685

After seeing the rain forest animation, we see that there's so much more they can do.
I always wondered why (most) GBs and all military and residential buildings are without animation.
While ALL goods and production buildings have it. Discrimination, I tell you!

I want to see gladiators fighting in the Colosseum, I want to see Quasimodo hopping around on the rooftop of the Notre Dame, I want to see some political figure give a speech at the steps of the capitol... give me something to smile about :)

DeletedUser97688

I want to see some political figure give a speech at the steps of the capitol... give me something to smile about :)

Every week a random graphic of one president appears and changes each week...

DeletedUser108842

Dear Overtype,

Unlike Testament, at least you deserve respect for your kinda-balanced efforts in the forum.

Now, you skipped half of the format - there are many ideas in the forum even more general - not only adding animation to a specific great building but to all of them (I think I even suggested one myself). The idea is great so.. +1 of course. There was idea about:
1. Adding a constant animation to great buildings in their iddle time;
2. Adding an animation when they level up.

Of course both ideas are awesome and I think everyone will be happy to see that thing implemented. For those haters who'd say "My PC or Tablet are too slow", let me remind you that you have the option to show/not show building animations.

[Ah yeah, there's the example].

End of story.

DeletedUser109385

Dear Overtype,

Unlike Testament, at least you deserve respect for your kinda-balanced efforts in the forum.

Now, you skipped half of the format - there are many ideas in the forum even more general - not only adding animation to a specific great building but to all of them (I think I even suggested one myself). The idea is great so.. +1 of course. There was idea about:
1. Adding a constant animation to great buildings in their iddle time;
2. Adding an animation when they level up.

Of course both ideas are awesome and I think everyone will be happy to see that thing implemented. For those haters who'd say "My PC or Tablet are too slow", let me remind you that you have the option to show/not show building animations.

[Ah yeah, there's the example].

End of story.
Absolutely agree with you mate! The haters who keep on saying it will bring more lag...they can always turn the animations off, that idea of mine sure got a balanced number of -1 and +1, most of the -1s were from people that kept on saying it will bring more lag when really you have that animation disabling option and also that was my first ever idea that made OVERTYPE happy for once in my forum life! I just want to say thank you to OVERTYPE and everyone else who supported that idea of mine, whenever I do give a -1 I do try to be honest with the reasoning unlike some people who post stupid reason for down voting an idea.